What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
So, there are two guys from my past that I'm still thinking about getting in touch with.

The one guy I'm hesitant about sending a message to because I don't know where it will go or even if he wants me back in his life.

The other I'm hesitant about because I don't know if I want to deal with the bullshit that will most likely come with letting him back in my life.

Well for sure don't get in touch with that second one, unless you enjoy dealing with bullshit for some reason.

When I looked back I saw pitch black darkness. When I look down I saw green grass right under my feet and when I look ahead I see a Huge mountain standing in my way. The only question is...Will I? can I? Should I? Must I?

feeling defeated, everything in this house is so complicated, my back hurts all the time because all the sinks are so low and deep and there are no closets at a human height, everything is either on the floor or up near the ceiling, water is scalding hot or cold, it's always too cold for me even with all the heating on, suffering like a dog because of the dust allergy, I guess these are first world problems but I am always in a lot of physical pain and sick and I don't see how I can rebuild my life in here. I think it's hopeless...

Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
I'm thinking what a beautiful day it is outside. :)

Where you from Mouse ?
It's been nice here as well !

I'm from the UK. :)

Wish the evenings would becoe lighter from the clocks going forward. That really would be Yippee!

Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:
I'm thinking what a beautiful day it is outside. :)

Where you from Mouse ?
It's been nice here as well !

I'm from the UK. :)

Wish the evenings would becoe lighter from the clocks going forward. That really would be Yippee!

The weather has been so depressing, everybody I know seems so fed up. This week, at least it's been warmer and not rained as much.

The weather was indeed amazing yesterday (UK) even went out in a t shirt last night. Love the brief warm spell we get in March before we have cold and wet April, May and June

I'd have liked to have laid our garden's hawthorn hedge at the beginning of the month, but wasn't well. Hedge laying at springtime is hard work, but very satisfying. Today I hope to get out into the garden and give it a good clear up. Might even have a bonfire. That'd get 'em going round here. ;)

Feeling like to joy is slowly being strangled out of me, what I joy I do have are taking the piss.

I remember when I could eat/drink whatever the fresia I wanted without consequence. Over the past year, I've had to cut some of my favorite things out of my diet. Okay, okay, some of them didn't need to be in my diet anyway. lol
So there, everyone who always hated me for being able to eat anything I wanted, now I can't and can eat even less than you. :club: :p

It's about 2.30 am and I would like to start a profound conversation which would turn my night into a day and vice versa. ;)

Latest posts

Back