What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what it's like to feel comfortable in your own skin?
Can you learn that? How?
Is that happiness?

TheSkaFish said:
Serenia said:
Now I remember why haven't seen this film in years...it reminds of my loneliness.

((hugs))

Thank you, it's much appreciated. (((Hugs back)))

This piece of thread is starting to unravel. I think I am genuinely getting to the point of real exhaustion. I have carried on, and carried on no matter what through everything when I am sick and tired, and upset, because no one else will do it, but now the thread is getting thinner and thinner, I am feeling physically weak, I am distracted, I am constantly tired to the point of feeling drained, I cry multiple times a day, cannot see any light or hope anymore. So today I asked for help from two different sources who have offered it and know what my life is like and my responsibilities and guess what it was an empty gesture, but they still expect me to do my best for others, and not have to disrupt their precious well ordered lives for a couple of days to help someone in need. I now feel selfish for asking for a little time to help me gain strength, because otherwise one day I won't be able to just get on with it.

^Serenia, I wish could do something to help lighten things up for you. :\
Please, let me know if there's anything I can do, from afar. Chin up, it wasn't selfish for you to seek help. We all need to do this at some point and it's perfectly fine.

Can you just shut up? Seriously?

This isn't about me. It's never been about me. It's about you.

You say you want me to come because it will be good for me. But inevitably all we'd do is use that time to talk about you and what's going to happen in your life, which are things you've been talking about for years and never done. Just mental masturbation. I and everyone else am only an extension of your life and your fantasies. The world is your dollhouse and we're the little toys you need to dance around to play pretend.

That's all your children were, just props whose blindness or anxiety you could gab about to strangers within earshot so that you could get sympathy for what a wonderful parent you were to stick up for them. And yet, despite your great compassion you never moved them out of violent homes where you were the financial provider, because you needed all the drama and fuel for your dysfunction you could get. You, you, you.

fresia off and stop talking to me.

ladyforsaken said:
^Serenia, I wish could do something to help lighten things up for you. :\
Please, let me know if there's anything I can do, from afar. Chin up, it wasn't selfish for you to seek help. We all need to do this at some point and it's perfectly fine.

Thank you I know you would <3

mountainvista said:
I'm thinking that I am happy.

I mean, yes, there is some trepidation surrounding it, because I can never completely release the feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I am trying to keep that from allowing me to enjoy myself fully. And I am. Enjoying myself, that is.

Remember this, mountainvista? YUUUUP. You were 100% correct waiting for that other shoe to drop. It did, and you nailed exactly what kind of shoe it was. It was 100% a lie. A lying, ambivalent dickbag shoe.

Your gut instinct about these things is INFALLIBLE. Listen to that inner voice.

I am little bit pissed off right now. To hear such petty honeysuckle, I haven't done this and that (even though I did) and other petty honeysuckle when in the grand scheme of things means fresia all, when you are facing the life changing problems others and I are facing.

I have given this too much of my time now.

I can't say it out loud, I can't even write it in my journal. That would be acknowledging that I do, and that it's true.

So many books! So little time! Heaven is an ancient library with a ceiling too distant to see distinctly and towering bookshelves with all sorts of nooks and crannies, and magnificent arched windows that filter in the light of the winter sun, and fireplaces surrounded by comfortable armchairs where I can hide away for eternity. Bliss..

Why cook chicken and leave it in the oven in an active house? How long is it been in there? Grr...

sick, more sick, sleeping in my mother's kitchen for months, I don't want to complain but I hope to find a house somewhere and get better

I feel sad. Strange how much one can get attached to a place....

Bye guys. I'm gonna miss you all. I wish all of you the very best. You're all great people =)

Veruca said:

Bye guys. I'm gonna miss you all. I wish all of you the very best. You're all great people =)

I'm sorry to see you leave, Veruca. Best wishes.

Veruca said:

I wish you well in whatever might lie ahead.

Latest posts

Back