What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6b0d0959d6d18e7b457e41a0ac7fd26a.jpg

Well I've ditched the majority of my work because of anxiety,boredom ,lonliness too long in the same work e.t.c so I'm kind of excited about the new work I hope will be hitting me soon before the bills stress me out too much :club:

I'm feeling good today. Genuinely good. ❤️
I'm thankful that I'm still capable of feeling that pure good day once in a while. ❤️

Some days Im so cold and emotionless that it takes something extreme to make me feel anything.

I'm thinking that the grocery chain Kroger, and all the necessary staff, has done a great job at keep their stores stocked with food in my area. I saw a bunch of people over loading their carts when everybody is asked to only purchase a weeks worth of groceries at a time. I really don't know how they can keep things stocked so well. It's impressive. So good job Kroger!!!!

My day JUST started. Yet, so physically drained already, without even having a chance to do anything. Also very tired of being forced to go to bed early and waking up early outside my own internal clock. Very much knocked off balance, constantly.

Mentally feeling vigilant for myself, more hopeless for something else. :/

Snowing in April...
Is it me, or has it snowed more since winter "ended" than it did all winter?

Not complaining, I'm in no hurry for summer.

I'm hoping she gets off the phone soon to her mate whose pissed again,it's only been two friggin hours.The one that ghosted her , didn't answer her messages for a whole four months,really upset her even though they've been like sisters for twenty years.l miss her,she's my only real true mate always has been ,she really doesn't deserve a friend like my mate.Why do women do that to each other.

Latest posts

Back