What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep seeing people who look like that. I just want to go and give them.. a gentle facepalm.

INTERNET! BEHAVE!
So much to do. Must prioritize. Hmm.
3 hours of sleep last night, so a nap it is.

fresia you.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Well, I have lots of time to watch that show now.

I really like the quote in your signature. I can relate to it. I really like it.

Some people really need to just stop it here. Stop putting people down, stop being sarcastically mean to others and just ignore posts if they have issues with another on here. It makes no sense why there is a need to pick on them, especially when they don't pick on you, on the forum. Just stop. I'm so sick and highly annoyed of seeing the pointlessly negative bickering, the derogatory attitude as well as derogatory posts to one another. You got issues with one another, fine, confront and debate but is there really a need for all the honeysuckle I just stated? Not needed.

Most of us are grown adults here. Why am I witnessing all this among grown adults?

ladyforsaken said:
Some people really need to just stop it here. Stop putting people down, stop being sarcastically mean to others and just ignore posts if they have issues with another on here. It makes no sense why there is a need to pick on them, especially when they don't pick on you, on the forum. Just stop. I'm so sick and highly annoyed of seeing the pointlessly negative bickering, the derogatory attitude as well as derogatory posts to one another. You got issues with one another, fine, confront and debate but is there really a need for all the honeysuckle I just stated? Not needed.

Most of us are grown adults here. Why am I witnessing all this among grown adults?

We don't have a round of applause emote, but if we did, I'd be using it right now...

Peaches said:
^ ever read about the Inner Child? For some adulthood is just skin deep

Ain't that the truth. I find this to be horribly true within my own family.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

We don't have a round of applause emote, but if we did, I'd be using it right now...

smileys-applause-156875.gif

Just because I tolerate you and love you since you are my sister does not mean I have to like you. I don't like you. I don't like how you behave and how you treat me and others around you when you are in one of those moods where you're either lacking ciggies or lacking money or on your period. Those aren't excuses. Yes, you've done a lot for me in the beginning of my diagnosis, but you did it out of your own will and I appreciated that deeply and you know that. Again, that still doesn't obligate me to like you as a whole.

Peaches said:
^ ever read about the Inner Child? For some adulthood is just skin deep

I do realise that, unfortunately. Sigh.. I have a living example in my household. My older sister.

Darrell_Licht said:
Golly, sure been a while since I last checked in..

Hey there, good to see you back here.. I hope for good or neutral reasons.

I thought I was going to die for one bloody week and it goes away with BAKING SODA? So all those trips to emergency, completely useless
Let's hope to fully recover soon

Peaches said:
I thought I was going to die for one bloody week and it goes away with BAKING SODA? So all those trips to emergency, completely useless

What happened, Peaches? I hope you'll recover well soon too. Take care please!

Peaches said:

Was it gout or some other arthritis? I drink baking soda water for that to keep my blood PH alkaline. Seems to help a lot when I remember to keep it up.

Or maybe cramps and muscle spasms from sodium deficiency?

Why was I waking almost every hour? It's like I'm in anticipation for something!

Latest posts

Back