What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better fork over more money next week. That honeysuckle is not going to cover it, especially since you didn't give me any last week. If you can afford to do all that honeysuckle, you can afford to give me more money. Time to grow up and be responsible.

I would like to be somebody else today... I'm tired of this thoughts and feelings and negativity, I want to restart myself.

About the reason why life is unfair to some people. Why do some people have everything without doing anything and some people have nothing after doing a lot.

A literal knight on a white steed? Lol so cheesy. Love it. Do women ever actually daydream about things like that? Maybe I should give it a go. Hilarious. I'd probably end up stealing his horse and then promptly falling off. Unless it was a particularly slow horse.
Right, that's enough of that. Time enough to watch and muddle over silliness later.

It's one of these days where nothing seems to be ok... for no reason. Yay.. waste of a day. Nothing will get done today.

I would rather listen to a screaming baby than listen to someone eat, ******* irritating.

9006 said:
I would rather listen to a screaming baby than listen to someone eat, ******* irritating.

Yep, completely agree. My mother is sooooo prim and proper and everything has to be just so, but she sounds like a pig at a trough when she eats. Yuk!

I was so sick last week that now that is gone my year-long depression seems also gone - wake up call?

I'm okay now. Was just a little annoyed last night. It's really nothing and I'm kinda ashamed to rant about it when so many others on here are struggling with bigger problems.

Anyway, I'm fine for now.

^ I'm sorry you're having a rough day. :( Maybe go out for a drink, or hole up in your room with some funny TV or angry music?

Solivagant said:
^ I'm sorry you're having a rough day. :( Maybe go out for a drink, or hole up in your room with some funny TV or angry music?

Yeah, I'm okay Solivagant, thanks :) i just had a spike of extreme annoyance. it's total first world problems really, nothing to worry about. just very, very annoying and frustrating.

if this situation works itself out and i have enough time i may be able to catch something funny on later.

i really do want a drink though...oh well.....maybe when i play D&D this weekend. My character's not a drunk though. That's my Star Wars drunken Jedi :p

I wonder what new disease is this... At least I can go around without a coat in winter, I always envied those people

Changes, again. I hope these changes will be for good.

JHK said:
It's getting harder not to give in to the temptation to end it all, and I don't know that this place is helping so... I think I need to go.
Thank you to anyone who had kind words. I wish everyone all the best.

I just hope that you keep your account so that if you ever feel the need for someone to listen, you can come back on here. There are probably others who could relate to what you're going through. I hope you hang in there.. you know I am always a PM away. Please take care.

Solivagant said:
trueth said:
Being alive is becoming tiresome.

^ Indeed.

It feels like it always has been for me.

Latest posts

Back