What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tired. So very tired. I want to keep going but I just have no energy at all. This is perplexing. It's still only late afternoon. Body, please move. There is much that needs doing and that I want to do.

kamya said:
Peaches said:
I thought I was going to die for one bloody week and it goes away with BAKING SODA? So all those trips to emergency, completely useless
Let's hope to fully recover soon

Was it gout or some other arthritis? I drink baking soda water for that to keep my blood PH alkaline. Seems to help a lot when I remember to keep it up.

Or maybe cramps and muscle spasms from sodium deficiency?

it was severe dehydration, I won't dwell into the causes, and I stopped sweating at all, it happened last summer as well with extreme heat and it took weeks before I could sweat again, I hope it gets better soon
Kamya, you have arthritis? :( holy c., you are so young...

I don't miss having you start all the fights. And putting on me to solve them.

I wish I would not run my mouth off like that, fed up of even hearing myself being whiny.

**** it, why the end of the month? Stupid timing, I just wanna get the honeysuckle over with now.

Peaches said:
it was severe dehydration, I won't dwell into the causes, and I stopped sweating at all, it happened last summer as well with extreme heat and it took weeks before I could sweat again, I hope it gets better soon
Kamya, you have arthritis? :( holy c., you are so young...

Ah that sounds bad. Easy to overheat that way. At least the baking soda fixed it.

And yeah Ive had gout since I was 20. It started in my big toe. I can have attacks all over now. My feet and ankle/Achilles, hands, knees, elbows. Dealing with it in my right knee atm.

Balding at 15 and gout at 20. I won some kind of genetic lottery there. It could always be much worse though.

It's getting harder not to give in to the temptation to end it all, and I don't know that this place is helping so... I think I need to go.
Thank you to anyone who had kind words. I wish everyone all the best.

If that El Nino weather pattern comes in this winter like they're saying, I'm going to be watching that creek outside my home carefully.

How can he eat all that? My gosh. I just ate a can of soup and I feel like I'm going to burst.

JHK said:
It's getting harder not to give in to the temptation to end it all, and I don't know that this place is helping so... I think I need to go.

Are you sure? It seemed you were well-liked here. And I for one thought well of you after you said you volunteer at shelters, rescues, and vet clinics, and after you told a story about how you rescued an abandoned dog. The world needs more people who do things like this, not less.

Even if you decide to leave the forum, please don't give up on yourself.

JHK said:

Wait, what? Why are you leaving? Please reconsider and stick around.

-Teresa

I love this weather, I'd like if it was like this all the time.

Latest posts

Back