What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor Chuck thinking of me lately that was kind to do.He made me a much safer step to put in front of my toolbox at work.He does woodworking and did a great job making it the length of my toolbox.Dropped it off this morning and much safer than using my stool

I'm thinking that there are few who use this website purely to goad others. Deliberate provocation to assert power and control that they might be lacking elsewhere. It's not attractive or conducive towards the community. Challenging ideas, random theories and lively debate, are all noteworthy. Goading however, is not.
I didn't realize you were goading others and felt bad about doing it. I forgive you. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if I'll catch Covid when I spend all my evening hands deep in dead people excrements down at work. I'm having reserves about working in a government laundry place, especially now that said soiled items have quintupled since this summer...

I wonder if I'll catch Covid when I spend all my evening hands deep in dead people excrements down at work. I'm having reserves about working in a government laundry place, especially now that said soiled items have quintupled since this summer...
Why have they quadrupled?

Why have they quadrupled?
Number of hospitalisations, number of deaths, everything's been on the rise. I "touch" it, firsthand, if you know what I mean...ā˜¹ļø
Plus, we find all sorts of things thrown out that give you a very clear idea of the scenarios that happened...medicare cards, credit cards still valid, religious crosses and prayer books, pocket money...children toys that are almost new...baby clothes that are stained with blood and excrement...

Number of hospitalisations, number of deaths, everything's been on the rise. I "touch" it, firsthand, if you know what I mean...ā˜¹ļø
Plus, we find all sorts of things thrown out that give you a very clear idea of the scenarios that happened...medicare cards, credit cards still valid, religious crosses and prayer books, pocket money...children toys that are almost new...baby clothes that are stained with blood and excrement...
What a hell planet this is.

I'm thinking that there are few who use this website purely to goad others. Deliberate provocation to assert power and control that they might be lacking elsewhere. It's not attractive or conducive towards the community. Challenging ideas, random theories and lively debate, are all noteworthy. Goading however, is not.

In my opinion, I feel like while goading has been a problem in the past for the reasons you mentioned, you missed the worst of it. It's been alright as of lately.

Maybe with the -50 windchills, these will become practical (pants that you can go to the bathroom in while wearing)

l
E4qe_oMWUAEU0ou

Holly honeysuckle!!!!

Can you cough a few times, say you have Covid, stay home, and still get paid?

Holly honeysuckle!!!!

Can you cough a few times, say you have Covid, stay home, and still get paid?
Nope. But coughing I do already, thanks to smoking. If all the workers in the health industry or related services did that, right now, there wouldn't be a lot of conspiracy theorists right now; just a lot of sick and dying people. I'm just taking one for team human race, I see it like.

While looking for another job, mind you. I don't like Humanity THAT much lol.

Nope. But coughing I do already, thanks to smoking. If all the workers in the health industry or related services did that, right now, there wouldn't be a lot of conspiracy theorists right now; just a lot of sick and dying people. I'm just taking one for team human race, I see it like.

While looking for another job, mind you. I don't like Humanity THAT much lol.
Well, hopefully you find something less ...... dirty. Now is a great time to be looking for a new job though. Good Luck!

Noob cleaning question but:

if I wipe down a surface with vinegar and let it evaporate, will there be any acid left on the surface?
Will it still dissolve things?
Do I have to wash down the surface with soap and water or can I just leave it?

Noob cleaning question but:

if I wipe down a surface with vinegar and let it evaporate, will there be any acid left on the surface?
Will it still dissolve things?
Do I have to wash down the surface with soap and water or can I just leave it?
Use 1:1 ratio vinegar to water mixed. Should be okay

Use 1:1 ratio vinegar to water mixed. Should be okay

Hey, thanks (y)

For the record I brought up a lamp from the basement cause my old one conked out on me. But I noticed a speck of (possible) mold on the plug. So I wiped down the body of the lamp, and the plug (while being careful not to get the prongs wet), with a paper towel that I put a light amount of vinegar on. Then I just let it air-dry for a couple hours.

I hope there are no mold spores anywhere else on it, because I'd hate for it to spread. But I didn't use any water with the vinegar, so I hope I don't have acid on my fingers every time I touch it, because I don't want to spread acid to any of my other things (like my collections).

I guess I'm not sure what to do next.

Latest posts

Back