What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion and -43 Celsius works out to -45.4 Fahrenheit. I must've made a mistake.

Nope you didn't. -40C and -40F are the same, then it starts going the opposite direction

If you come for a visit, bundle up!

Nope you didn't. -40C and -40F are the same, then it starts going the opposite direction

If you come for a visit, bundle up!
No ma'am! I will be the first one to admit that I am spoiled and if I was in an environment where it was -40ยฐ it would be culture shock for me.

Last edited:
Right now, I'm feeling a little positive. I've enjoyed reading the various posts. Chuckled at a few. Hopefully added something useful to others. And, enjoyed some of our minor interactions. It's a good end to what could have been an emotionally charged day.

I'm thinking that I went totally oh-fer, on what I wanted for Christmas.

I didn't get:

- $5 million

- early '90s Rachel Goswell

- for Kyle Rittenhouse to drunkenly insult a professional soccer player, resulting in said soccer player kicking him as hard as possible where the sun don't shine, so much so that his nuts would be compressed into another dimension.

Oh well, a guy can dream!

Last edited:
Your posts really made me chuckle, as I dated someone who was up to date with reptillians and Pleiadians. He threatened to manifest snow when I broke up with him. Of course, it was the beginning of November, so I think some other force already beat him to it.

I wasn't actually planning on walking anywhere tomorrow, but I may want a Dr Pepper.

Ye of little faith...

That guy was clearly a full-fledged member of the Ancient and Mystic Order of Frost Mages. And were it not for their diligent efforts in keeping enough of the planet cold for at least some of the year, we'd all be speaking Reptilian by now.

(glad I could give you a few laughs though)

(also I wish I could seriously believe in Reptilians, Pleiadians, and the ability to manifest snow - it would make life a lot more interesting)

Last edited:
-43 C tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
OMG!!!! It's about +50F / +10C inside my place and I'm cold. I'm even wearing long pants, a shirt, a sweater, a wool cap, and I'm actually sitting on my hands when I'm not actually typing. I think if I was up at your place I would become a Finished Sickle. I hope it doesn't break your heart, but you won't be getting a marriage proposal from me. Ha! ha!

Only if people wear their tinfoil hat to go in.

I want to know how Abstamyous lives in -43C. I go camping in the high country and sometimes it's around 15F / -9C. I have to be really careful with my truck because the locks get frozen, the batteries get really weak, the engine doesn't want to turn over, and a whole lot of over stuff like all my drinking water freezing. I have to heat up rocks and do all kinds of other tricks to get things to function. But, it's W A Y Colder at her place. Really how do you exist at that temperature?

I want to know how Abstamyous lives in -43C. I go camping in the high country and sometimes it's around 15F / -9C. I have to be really careful with my truck because the locks get frozen, the batteries get really weak, the engine doesn't want to turn over, and a whole lot of over stuff like all my drinking water freezing. I have to heat up rocks and do all kinds of other tricks to get things to function. But, it's W A Y Colder at her place. Really how do you exist at that temperature?
I was born in a snowbank.

I'm thinking that there are few who use this website purely to goad others. Deliberate provocation to assert power and control that they might be lacking elsewhere. It's not attractive or conducive towards the community. Challenging ideas, random theories and lively debate, are all noteworthy. Goading however, is not.

I'm thinking that there are few who use this website purely to goad others. Deliberate provocation to assert power and control that they might be lacking elsewhere. It's not attractive or conducive towards the community. Challenging ideas, random theories and lively debate, are all noteworthy. Goading however, is not.

Colster is now using clever words that I need to look up to better understand exactly what he is insinuating ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sharing the definition for others:

goad​

verb

\ หˆgลd \
goaded; goading; goads

Definition of goad

(Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb
1: to incite or rouse as if with a goad (see GOAD entry 2 sense 2a)was goaded into fighting with another player
2: to drive (an animal) with a goad (see GOAD entry 2 sense 1)

goad
noun
Definition of goad (Entry 2 of 2)
1: a pointed rod used to urge on an animal
2a: something that urges or stimulates into action : SPUR The accident has been a goad to the company to improve its safety record.
b: something that pains as if by pricking : THORN

Latest posts

Back