What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasted another day dicking around trying to calibrate another sensor only to realize it's a total piece of honeysuckle. I'm really surprised at how many people settle for crappy honeysuckle. If a measuring device isn't accurate it's useless. China! China! China! ****! Copy great items, make them into cheap crap that sort of works, sell them for 10% of the quality item, and put the quality item producer out of business. I know it would be painful. But, maybe we should be hitting the cheap crap with high import fees and get back to producing good stuff of our own. But, then again, inflation is going to become a serious problem. I yern for the past. But, it's too late. It's already gone. :confused: Blaaaaaa.

Whatever happened to BadJediDude?? 🤨

The reaction options should offer up hugs 🤗 🥰
And would probably sprinkle this one out quite a bit 😘
something that shows warmth anyway without being over the top and scaring some folks = :love:

:sneaky:

Last edited:
Now, am I strong enough this time, or is it another opening prelude to a suicidal crises?
Let me choose the music: Chopin's prelude Nr.4 in E minor. The last part, when the music fades away slowly, the fatality. The silence chords in the end. Fits perfect. Gives me a place to be.
Before I got rheumatoid arthritis in my hands, I had this feelings in my fingers how to play, I loved to play it, I played it well. I miss these days, in which a piano was all I needed.

Beautiful. Moving.
It's so awful the pain of rheumatoid arthritis could take something like this from you, from others who would also benefit by hearing you play.

You're strong enough.

Haha. I hand out these (y)pretty liberally.

But I try to save 😍 for when I really mean it. You have to work for that guy!

I like giving the likes too but sometimes I'm just feeling it a little more, you know = :love: and hoping it doesn't scare someone by being too zestful with enthusiasm
I'm waiting for this option to be made available as well - 🤪

I like giving the likes too but sometimes I'm just feeling it a little more, you know = :love: and hoping it doesn't scare someone by being too zestful with enthusiasm
I'm waiting for this option to be made available as well - 🤪

And you get a "like". Haha.

I think they're all fine. And I totally get the "feeling it a bit more" bit. I feel the same, and I don't think anyone would be scared by it.

"Zany" is good. And I've always felt the "thinking" face would be good here too, like this guy: 🤔

What a friend of my oldest nephew's did yesterday,thank me for what I have done for her.She is like me,hers is a medical condition that stopped her from growing and recently learned she was done growing.I told her my story and is 3 foot 10 inches like me

It seems we can't use the past tense of the f bomb anymore. It automatically changes to "messed". I saw some of my old posts like this, and I was like "this is strange, I could've sworn I put it a slightly different way..."

Weirdly enough, the present tense seems to be OK, though.

If it's a problem, I can try more to be mindful of it. I just wasn't aware if there was any official issue about it or what.

Being single and decorating a house is no fun, all the workmen wanna take advantage of me because I'm a dumb woman :cry: It's soooo annoying, I wish my dad was here, he'd just handle everything...

Latest posts

Back