What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
Watching things on the queens death on the news. Thinking how my mother weirdly said once how she was like the queen and identified with her. My mom died 2 years ago.

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
Right now, I am thinking about how not to get depressed from feeling lonely at nigot.

Why do guys sexually assault me and say they love me but they obviously don't. And when the court give them 7 years for putting me through absolute torture it's like giving them a reward I hate everything 💔

Why do guys sexually assault me and say they love me but they obviously don't. And when the court give them 7 years for putting me through absolute torture it's like giving them a reward I hate everything 💔
I hate to say this, but it’s true our justice system, and society has gone soft. In my opinion, I think we need to have them go through the same torture that person went through. The time that you are going to go spend on recovering you will never get back. That time could be used to enjoy life but instead you are recovering.

I hate to say this, but it’s true our justice system, and society has gone soft. In my opinion, I think we need to have them go through the same torture that person went through. The time that you are going to go spend on recovering you will never get back. That time could be used to enjoy life but instead you are recovering.
Exactly! It's absolutely horrible 😢

Vlad Tepes in the only man in military history that won a war before it started by forcing the enemy to concede.

Latest posts

Back