What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My advice? She's honest, funny, laid back, can hold her booze, has a dirty mind and even dirtier vocabulary, eats pizza and lets you touch her butt. Bloody marry her man!

Okay so… my mum has said only sheep recycle 😂 if you want someone to blame for global warming its her 🙃

Debating is a lost art form… honestly, need to bring my dad back for a real debate, I miss them soooo much

People need to remember to debate the merit of the ideas, not the people in the debates.
Things just regress to ad hominem, and they regress quickly to the point that it's like the debate of ideas is just a pretense/excuse to attack the person.
I think that's the trouble these days.

I've done this myself, though I try to be more conscious of it. My patience isn't infinite, though.

People need to remember to debate the merit of the ideas, not the people in the debates.
Things just regress to ad hominem, and they regress quickly to the point that it's like the debate of ideas is just a pretense/excuse to attack the person.
I think that's the trouble these days.

I've done this myself, though I try to be more conscious of it. My patience isn't infinite, though.
True words oh wise Skafish but I think its a cultural/generation thing. I was raised by old school parents, so my love for debate is the old way, where someone couldn’t win a debate by dragging up an old tweet someone posted 8 years ago 😅

Is the allium coming up early this year? We have some just starting to sprout now.
Should keep the critters away from eating the rest of the garden, and it brings butterflies too.
A little early, but it's been warmer this year so it isn't surprising. But, I live in the country, so it's probably worse here.

Last edited:
I watched my friend announce her pregnancy with her amazing husband and I thought, wow. There is never a year where they sit still 😅 I am so happy for her, achieved so much, drama free and inspiring.

Not sure why you think he should believe a **** word you say after all the lies you've been spreading around. So you aren't talking to the guy you screwed last night anymore? It's not even been 12 hours, you want a cookie? Consequences *****. Time to grow up.

As of right now all cell phones must be powered off before entering my house. That should keep people away because saying I don't want you here isn't working.

Latest posts

Back