What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I don't get the adoration of celebrities in general.
The hysterical adoration especially. All that screaming and crying and fainting over certain stars is so cringey. I guess so is all the stalking and obsessed behaviour of certain fans. Sure I can appreciate a great voice, attractive looks, comedic genius or sports prowess, but gee whiz, how do people get so emotionally triggered? And I feel bad for amazing non-celebrities that don’t get the same idolisation. I don’t really, but achievement-wise they deserve it.

Everyone will stand by and watch you face injustice if they deem you to be superior. They wont help as they were awaiting your down fall for years. Thats the price of the throne.

People you walk above, will remain below.

The hysterical adoration especially. All that screaming and crying and fainting over certain stars is so cringey.
I worked at a club in Helsinki for a while, the hometown band had some success across Europe and a large teenage girl following. They were a good looking bunch of boys, the singer looked like a young Johnny Depp, but not much musical talent unfortunately.

Every time they played I found the worst thing was the stench of urine, these poor wee girls were all pissing themselves with excitement ... and guess who was always handed the mop at the end of the night? 🤢

Urgh, The Quiet Room is meant for people to be quiet, not you to come and chat because they have seen you come in for your lunch. I came in here because people in the staff room insisted on talking to me even with ear phones in.

Been in a foul mood lately, forget it...
I'm not sure if you guys had this in the states. It'll deffo put a smile on your face. A monkey god, a fish, a pig and a beautiful girl (playing a boy?!1?), British dub not the original Japanese.

Just came home from having to put down my dad’s 20-year old cat, Felix. When my dad died in 2015, I promised I’d take care of him. Hard enough to say goodbye to a pet and doubly-so when that pet belonged to someone you also loved and miss. 💞😢 It was a peaceful end for Felix though.
Sorry for your loss.
I'm sure you took good care of Felix and his life was quite happy till the end.

I'm not sure if you guys had this in the states. It'll deffo put a smile on your face. A monkey god, a fish, a pig and a beautiful girl (playing a boy?!1?), British dub not the original Japanese.

We had a TV series called "The Monkees".
It was quite different than yours.

Was a great show!! Pigsy was a pervert lol.

We had a TV series called "The Monkees".
It was quite different than yours.

We got that in Australia as well. Not as good as the above show lol.

Not sure how I managed to do it but I seem to have pulled a muscle around the middle of my back.
So, I'm giving it time to heal up before I hop back into my workout routine.
Plus my sleep schedule is all sorts of off right now.
Think I might switch back to benedryl, or do a combination of benedryl and melatonin, because the melatonin isn't making me sleepy, it's just making me...well, mellow.
*sigh* Carpe Diem though....I'm up at the right time for the first time in a week, might as well make use of it in other ways.
Definitely some house work I can jump the gun on.
Take the trash out for trash day, and in a couple hours closer to daybreak I'll get to vacuuming and washing my curtains.
Thereafter I suppose I could vacuum the floor again, dust around the computer area.
Mid to late day, depending on how much time I've got left, I might open my laptop up and dust it out again.

Went out earlier to get some errands done, and when I came back home an hour later, my mom was like, "Why so fast came home? You should have been out longer!"

And of course I've also bumped into neighbor when I came home.

Just realised that I have gotten used to this loneliness so much that I don't really like bumping into neighbors or anyone, or even hanging out too long at the shopping malls. I just want to get my stuffs done and then get back home as soon as possible.

The universe has a way of balancing things out. Pulled my wagon to the hardware store and was complimented on my hustle and for not wasting gas just driving a few blocks 🤣
Gotta be honest, it took a lot of coffee to get me going today.

Latest posts

Back