What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diamond-dancer said:
Ahh guys... you've got to love them... I mean, feel sorry for them. Some of them! Have you encountered the type who are automatically convinced that you must be a lesbian if you reject them?

How arrogant! Nothing like some old fashioned insecurity to balance out that sense of superiority!

Yeah I get those types of guys all the time.. heheheheheeeeee

Don't mind me im buzzzzzzzzzzzzzed ... weeeeeeeeeeeee... aw my face is burning up... :p

armor4sleepPA said:
How arrogant! Nothing like some old fashioned insecurity to balance out that sense of superiority!

You can make or break a man if you mess with his ego. :p

diamond-dancer said:
e.m.e. said:
u must be pritty so guys think that u defenatelly have a boyfriend.

I used to tell them
"I have a boyfriend" and they'd say "oh well, what does that have to do with me ?" the sad thing was that I was shy and didn't have one :(

Ahh guys... you've got to love them... I mean, feel sorry for them. Some of them! Have you encountered the type who are automatically convinced that you must be a lesbian if you reject them?
or even better....lol

if u make out but don't want to have sex they outomatically think u got ur period...lol

for the past few days i was wondering if the gost will come back to my apartment . The thing is that the house is haunted but the gost mostly stayed with people upstairs. Now that the crackheads moved out I hope he doesnt show up here

I think that my elbow hurts because I've been leaning on it.
I also am vaguely wondering why I felt it was necessary to post this. Hm.

I can't belive I still haven't gone to sleep yet, I just now realized it's almost 5 in the morning

I love my computer all my friends live in it

I am also quite full from my great new years feast of pop popcorn and and 12 frosted christmas cockies

oh my God i can't remember how to spell cookies- is that it?

evanescencefan91 said:
I can't belive I still haven't gone to sleep yet, I just now realized it's almost 5 in the morning

I love my computer all my friends live in it

I am also quite full from my great new years feast of pop popcorn and and 12 frosted christmas cockies

oh my God i can't remember how to spell cookies- is that it?

Christmas cockies? I think it's time you went to bed. lol.

:)

me too!!! I havent been able to get out of this cold thing for a week now.Sucks.

feel better

I'm thinkin' how much I'm beginnin' to understand why old people retire to FL.

I'm thinkin' how badly I want to go snow skiing. I haven't been in 10 years. I used to go all the time, I quit going, I want to go REALLY badly.

I'm thinkin' about my dog. he hurts aliittle bit, but doesn't complain. :(

Thinking...when will it be when things in life look like as if there's still hope for at least something.

mink said:
Thinking...when will it be when things in life look like as if there's still hope for at least something.

Am thinking that as long as there are good ppl like you mink then there is always hope :)

bluey said:
mink said:

Am thinking that as long as there are good ppl like you mink then there is always hope :)

Yes..and I second that.:)

Latest posts

Back