What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend just let me know she is sitting across from James Franco in a small pie shop, and my response was "Shut up hahah", "Take a picture", "Is he bald" "Tell him he's dishevelled now and creepy", "And get his brother's number for me! "

I haven't heard back yet......

For some reason, I seem to get that feeling that I'm only tolerated, never wanted. Well, there's family of course, but I'm living on my own now, and it's hard when you can't tell when someone's enjoying your presence or just accepting it and mostly ignoring you.

Then I go and look at the many tight groups of friends all around me and I just feel sad and jealous. It's been like this for 18 years. There's always someone more important in everyone else's life than me, no matter how kind I try to be. I sometimes wonder if I should be more selfish sometimes. I'd be able to focus on myself instead of being kind to everyone, hoping to make a friend only for it not to work. Who knows? Maybe someday I will. In the meantime though, I've got about 82 more years in my life, and I don't intend to spend them sad.

I've got this flu bug, sweating so much on a night time in bed.
My pillow and duvet get soaked. It feels like I am sleeping in a cold puddle of water.
Horrible.

I think one of the reasons I don't socialize online as much anymore is that it's impossible to avoid the ones who make it uncomfortably urgent to get back to PMs before you so much as browse.

Different forum, btw.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
For some reason, I seem to get that feeling that I'm only tolerated, never wanted. Well, there's family of course, but I'm living on my own now, and it's hard when you can't tell when someone's enjoying your presence or just accepting it and mostly ignoring you.

Then I go and look at the many tight groups of friends all around me and I just feel sad and jealous. It's been like this for 18 years. There's always someone more important in everyone else's life than me, no matter how kind I try to be. I sometimes wonder if I should be more selfish sometimes. I'd be able to focus on myself instead of being kind to everyone, hoping to make a friend only for it not to work. Who knows? Maybe someday I will. In the meantime though, I've got about 82 more years in my life, and I don't intend to spend them sad.

My offer still stands ;)

---

Hey, YOU. I know YOU're reading this. Thanks very much for finding my account and stalking my posts. I'm never posting again.

But I love you. You mean the world to me. <3

Arachne said:
That people can be so mean

Yeah. *sigh*

Littlesecret said:
My friend just let me know she is sitting across from James Franco in a small pie shop, and my response was "Shut up hahah", "Take a picture", "Is he bald" "Tell him he's dishevelled now and creepy", "And get his brother's number for me! "

I haven't heard back yet......

James Franco's brother is pretty cute lol.

Lilith said:
Hey, YOU. I know YOU're reading this. Thanks very much for finding my account and stalking my posts. I'm never posting again.

Don't let this person stop you from posting! Pfftt stalkers.

I'm thinking that a lot of the people posting on this thread have a lot more going for them than they believe. Hang in there. You have friends here, lean on us. We're happy to help as many of us understand and can relate in some way or another :)

I'm absolutely peeved off that she couldn't make a proper tray. It's literally all of what she would get. If I had known that the pudding container took up most of that bag, I would have gotten a proper tray myself. ******* useless.

My Dad is okay but when we are watching a football match he is a complete and utter ****.
Nobody on this earth would put up with his ******* moaning !

Latest posts

Back