What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes, I wonder why you claim to care but then you don't show it to me, but then you show it to other people. I wonder why? I would rather not hear empty words. Makes me wonder what can I believe anymore in what people say.

On another thought, when my nephew leaned against me to nap while we were on the road today, it gave me flashbacks of when he was just a little boy and he'd lay his head on my lap because he was feeling car-sick. He's grown oh so much and he's improved tremendously, as an individual. He can be annoying at times, on purpose (he has a thing with annoying me especially) but that's really what kids are like aren't they? But he can also be really sweet. I think it's a nice trait he has developed so far. He didn't used to be this way. It warms my heart to observe these things.

And my niece. I love her, no matter what. I always will. I just wish she'd realise that.

I may not know what it's like to be a parent. But I sure do know what it's like to live with 2 kids and seeing them grow up under my nose, who also see me as a secondary mother/older sister. I love them to bits and pieces. <3

Littlesecret said:
I felt like he literally blew my mind last night and now I'm no longer intoxicated it's hit me harder! What a lying sack of honeysuckle, he lied for 3 years, 3 years!!!!! Ahhhhhh

💥🙍🔫

:\ *hugs*

Rosebolt said:
sanguineRose said:
I am thinking what is the best way to get rid of bad memories. Replacing them with good ones?

I found only acceptance helps in dealing with them properly. But that's really tough. Take care.
Looks like I don't have much choice in it. May be accepting is better way of dealing with them. I have never tried it though. I wish there was a way to wipe them off my mind in instant. I know it does not even sound possible. There are many things in the world that we can not hope to avoid or escape and they need to be faced.

i do not seem to care. My heart is not into this. thank you everyone who has pm'ed me.

i have joined mabey dozens of forums. this is the only one i use any more.

i am surprised i have said anything at all i am so quit and shy.

johnny196775Again said:

People enjoy talking to you, Johnny. That much is pretty clear. Don't question it, just enjoy it :)

johnny196775Again said:

Nice to surprise ourselves sometimes I think. :)

We barely speak anymore and you get back in contact just because you want a WHAT?????? what are all the rest of the girls busy, or just know what you are like, stay away gardenia...

I would be lying if I didn't admit that I enjoy the obscure and mysterious aura surrounding me. After all I've used it to my advantage countless times. If only to keep potential hazards at a distance.

But what if I actually had the intention of reaching out for a change?
Going as far as offering my listening ear to another person?
Who in his/her right mind is gonna believe me that I'm not even half as cold and menacing as I seem to be?

Never thought that my practical nature would prove to be that disadvantageous. Matter of fact though, I broke that spell once before. But even then it was pure luck and I had to rely on the good will of others. I look around and see where it has gotten me and wonder if I'm willing not only to go through it again but to take another step forward. It would be worth it, I'm sure of that. A real gamble nonetheless.

I can always tell myself that I'm mean, ruthless and insensitive. That's the easy way and it's not going to accomplish anything, neither is it the truth. Am I that afraid of admitting that I'm actually...a nice person?

Amthorn said:
How I can build a robot army to take over the world without money or engineering skills lol

:D I'll contribute $20 toward that goal if I can have my own robot minions and be second in command.

everything falling apart into tiny particles, everything that I am, I wonder if it will ever get back together

Rodent said:
I would be lying if I didn't admit that I enjoy the obscure and mysterious aura surrounding me. After all I've used it to my advantage countless times. If only to keep potential hazards at a distance.

Who in his/her right mind is gonna believe me that I'm not even half as cold and menacing as I seem to be?

Never thought that my practical nature would prove to be that disadvantageous. Matter of fact though, I broke that spell once before. But even then it was pure luck and I had to rely on the good will of others. I look around and see where it has gotten me and wonder if I'm willing not only to go through it again but to take another step forward. It would be worth it, I'm sure of that. A real gamble nonetheless.

I can always tell myself that I'm mean, ruthless and insensitive. That's the easy way and it's not going to accomplish anything, neither is it the truth. Am I that afraid of admitting that I'm actually...a nice person?

(wary) I hate to burst your bubble, Rodent, but you don't come across as menacing and cold. Maybe that's just here though. :p

She-ra said:
We barely speak anymore and you get back in contact just because you want a WHAT?????? what are all the rest of the girls busy, or just know what you are like, stay away gardenia...

:club: Here...I got this. Where's he at?

johnny196775Again said:

Yup....quite a few enjoy reading what you have to say (me as well).

Rodent said:

I'm not sure if this is going to be of any usefulness at all, but just in case. I can relate to you in your way of doing. For me it's more of a self defense only, and it's not as much now as it used to be. It also wasn't as big a part as it seems with you. Maybe that's not the right way to word, hmm, i mean that you, at least to me, do give off that vibe. I don't think i ever did. But i loved that part of me, for a long time and several times, i have just longed for becoming that in full, though i never could.

It was safety, it is safety. A sanctuary. Well, that was my perception of it, for as far as i can remember it now. Remnants of it for me now are that i have a huge interests in serial killers, cannibalism, dismemberment. Usually just the mind behind it, but the process too, it just has this beauty that little else has.

Peaches said:
everything falling apart into tiny particles, everything that I am, I wonder if it will ever get back together

You WILL!
It just takes a little time and the right circumstances, Peaches. (hug)

And if you threw a party, invited everyone you knew... You would see the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say, "Thank you for being a friend."

BookLover120 said:
I don't want to clean the dinner dishes, I just want to get under the covers and pass the hell out!

Paper plates. :D

I have about 1/2 year to choose which of 4 career paths I will pursue going forward. Not used to options.

Latest posts

Back