What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm nervous. For a stupid dentist appointment. It's just a regular checkup. I think the worst part is having to go there, as i'm still not sure how to get there from my house.

You could give Katie Hopkins a run for her money the way you judge people. Unclench a bit and instead of judging others so harshly maybe look at your own behaviour first.

I thought my dream yesterday was weird but dreaming about trying to strangle Lena Durham to death because she was trying to sabotage my successful radio show, is stepping into next level weird.

Solivagant said:
Come back hazel_flagg, you were nice. :(

She is a doll, I'll tell her you said this. :)

Rosebolt said:
I'm nervous. For a stupid dentist appointment. It's just a regular checkup. I think the worst part is having to go there, as i'm still not sure how to get there from my house.

I don't mind my dentist. However, he has one particular assistant who (several years ago) I nicknamed "The Assistanatrix" as she seems to enjoy giving demands and inflicting pain. There's certainly something going on there...lmao

I think should spend more times with books. Sometimes I just spend my time in useless things and I have no idea why I do that. I need to focus on important things again.

The wind chills are kicking into gear today. My younger one is livid that she'll have to walk home in -15F wind chills while lugging a cello and again, I'm angry that I cannot be there for her. When I was a SAHM, my kids never had to walk home in these conditions. She said it's not my fault, she said, "You have a job to go to, and it's an important one." I still feel Mommy guilt.

jd7 said:
Rosebolt said:

I don't mind my dentist. However, he has one particular assistant who (several years ago) I nicknamed "The Assistanatrix" as she seems to enjoy giving demands and inflicting pain. There's certainly something going on there...lmao

Hahaha. I was 15 minutes early because it ended up being easy to get there. My dentist is nice though, that's the problem, i rarely have anything so i'm cool with it.

Haaa. The Kid was just explaining something about a Dr. Who episode (or app, tbh I was only half-listening), and she stopped and said, "You do know what My Chemical Romance is, right?"

I said "Um, yeah... a band?"

She: "Oooo you're so smart!"

I swear, these kids think I'm decrepit.

in the end, the only thing that I need to do to improve my life is eat very little for a couple of weeks, why am I so reluctant?

I can do this. Ignore the tiredness... ignore it. It's not being in denial, it's pushing through the day.

On another thought, it's so nice to have my colleague back. But not for long. I'm gonna miss her. <3
Then I have to take over and be in her position. I hope it won't be too crazy. :\
And I think my head of department really likes me... :0 that's cool.

TheSkaFish said:
Edited.

I have since eaten and am full and feeling a little better. I am not quite as explosively angry as i was this morning, but still going through a hard time and unsure of how i'm going to get out. I would have liked to have had a little more understanding and support at home but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. I have a couple more jobs to apply for, but it's just really frustrating. It's going to be hard to get a job anyway. My car would cost more to get running than it is worth, I basically can't use it anymore. So that limits me to where I can work, either in town or along the train. And now I have this food bullshit to deal with. I need one of these problems to go away so I can solve the other two. I don't know what I'm going to do if the temp agencies don't come through for me, and soon. I can't live like this for much longer. I have had hunger pains all day and I've barely been in control of my mood. I guess if worse comes to absolute worse, there is a friend I can live with. But he lives far away and there are zero decent-paying jobs in that town. My only prayer would be if I could land a job at the university, and hopefully get a discount on courses. I really don't think anything is going to get better for me until I get a master's. And that's only possible if I am working for a school.

I'm at complete rock bottom here. I don't see how it's going to get better.

I hope things will work out for you, Ska. :(
I'm sorry things are so difficult for you right now. Feel free to PM me anytime okay? Take care, all right. *hugs*

Littlesecret said:
Solivagant said:
Come back hazel_flagg, you were nice. :(

She is a doll, I'll tell her you said this. :)

She surely is. hazel_flagg <3

It's so cold up here that as the snot flows steadily from my nose, I blow it off and watch it turn into immediate snotcicles before they sail away on the breeze...certain to flutter down and land on someone's windshield below...

In my family it has always been a tradition to keep the Christmas tree around till the end of January or early February because it seemed like a waste to just throw it out right after the holidays.

...today I had an invitation for an official "Christmas Tree Burning" in my mailbox, organized by the local fire fighters in the village I moved to.

Now I'm sitting here and can't decide which behavior seems more typically German to me.

I'm looking forward to this next round of college classes with the same enthusiasm I would for my own nonanesthetized castration.

Latest posts

Back