What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to undo the mistakes? I know, it's impossible but I'm just thinking about it. What If we can undo our past mistakes? What will happen then? Will our lives change into different direction? Will we be more happier or more sad?

PenDragon said:
Is it possible to undo the mistakes? I know, it's impossible but I'm just thinking about it. What If we can undo our past mistakes? What will happen then? Will our lives change into different direction? Will we be more happier or more sad?

I think it depends on the mistake.

F**k! How can anybody be so goddam clumsy and ruin a perfectly new guitar on the first attempt to tune it...must be me.

Rodent said:
F**k! How can anybody be so goddam clumsy and ruin a perfectly new guitar on the first attempt to tune it...must be me.

We all learn from our mistakes padawan.

Triple Bogey said:
boring day

Apply liqueur and it is altered.

Wait, no, don't take my advice. It's bad advice.

TheRealCallie said:
What the fresia is causing it now....Just stop please, you are not wanted or needed, I'm perfectly fine.

:club:

VanillaCreme said:
Walking. But not at 4:30 AM.

When, then?

Tealeaf said:
Lol. Coconut water...

Ingredients: 100% coconut water
Contains: Coconut

But where is the water?

WHY?!? Of all the things to lie about, why THIS?!? I can take most of your lies, but I really hope this isn't another one of them.
(Note: This has nothing to do with anyone on this site. You're all awesome. :) )

Where's my bloody upbeat, positive attitude disappeared to? Must be that time of the year again...

Does anybody know how easy or hard it is to create the picture in picture effect in videos?

I spent tonight looking over my old Facebook posts......man. "Me" from about 2006 to 2012 was just embarrassing. I picked arguments over the least worthwhile things possible (sometimes even with my friends), complained about politics all the time, quoted stupid things and thought I was witty, and didn't get interested in anything. I wasted the first half of my 20s, well, being wasted. I was such a fool. I know some wise guys will probably say I still am, but seriously. It was bad.

I also spent a lot of time trying to be cool for a certain girl who, looking back, all I can do is ask myself "why?!?!??!" She had absolutely none of what I was looking for, and in fact, a lot of what I was trying to avoid.

I'm glad those times are behind me, but still, I really wish I hadn't blown six years as a zombie, out of touch with my interests, out of touch with my old self. I could have been doing almost anything else with that time and it would have been much better. I could really use that time now, I have so much to make up for. I really wish I could go back and change things. I guess all the time I have is now, but still, it makes me sad to think about it.

Latest posts

Back