What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
I feel I don't have a right to feel so depressed, and yet here we are…
I wish I could just be happy that I am alive and not in such bad health

And the guilt of having such a life when one so much deserving doesn't. How do you justify that?

(I am speaking of me more the you, but the sentiments. You seem like a cool person.)

"I'm so lonely, that's okay, I shaved my head...and I'm not sad." ...actually, cut that 'lonely' part. I just shaved my head because I felt like it.

local paper is already full of Valentines Day crap. Dating tips, advice for the big date, stories about people meeting each other.
Which is all fair enough but why not write about people like me next week ?
People who aren't good enough to get a date. People who get ignored year after year.

Triple Bogey said:
local paper is already full of Valentines Day crap. Dating tips, advice for the big date, stories about people meeting each other.
People who aren't good enough to get a date. People who get ignored year after year.

I have two theories - either we don't matter or society see's us as a fail and it's better to sweep us under the carpet.

JHK said:
Triple Bogey said:

I have two theories - either we don't matter or society see's us as a fail and it's better to sweep us under the carpet.

Yes, well said !
Exactly what I was trying to say.

JHK said:
Triple Bogey said:

No one is not good enough to get a date, IMO. That said, why not write it yourself?

TheRealCallie said:
JHK said:
Triple Bogey said:

No one is not good enough to get a date, IMO. That said, why not write it yourself?

Untrue IMO

2r3cvf5.jpg

It's not a disappointment if you expected it to play out this way all along, is it? I hate to be right though. Cause it always seem to be the bad things I'm right about...

Triple Bogey said:
JHK said:
Triple Bogey said:

Yes, well said !
Exactly what I was trying to say.

Just out of curiosity, what would be the point of that? =/ I mean, what kind of a story would you expect them to write, and to what purpose? (Please don't think I'm being snarky or anything, I'm genuinely curious.)

-44 out and we're stringing 200 meters of hose to pump water. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I love my job.

Latest posts

Back