What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think gaming is something I would have been really into if I'd been allowed to have video games growing up.

lonelyfairy said:
Sigh... I tried to stay away from this forum but I failed. Life is bullsh*t and meaningless.

Why trying to stay away, Fairy?

Solivagant said:
I think gaming is something I would have been really into if I'd been allowed to have video games growing up.

lonelyfairy said:
Sigh... I tried to stay away from this forum but I failed. Life is bullsh*t and meaningless.

I believe it can be counter-effective to some people, maybe this isn't the case, though.

Vampires do not exist. Therefore, there is no right or wrong way to portray them. "Vampires don't sparkle!" Vampires don't burst into flames in the sunlight or drink blood, either - they don't do anything, because they don't exist. So if you're gonna invalidate one portrayal of them, invalidate all portrayals of them. I think reflecting sunlight in a way that resembles "sparkling" makes an infinite amount of more sense than having no reflection or magically bursting into flames. Yes, in THAT particular universe, they DO sparkle. In the Hellsing Ultimate universe, Dracula IS a freakin' undead army, LITERALLY. In the Buffyverse, their faces completely morph in less than a second and their souls can be removed from and inserted into their bodies by 17-year-old girls.

In the REAL WORLD, NONE of this honeysuckle is happening and it's ALL absurd, so what are we debating about?

Solivagant said:
lonelyfairy said:

I'm not sure... This forum can be a really negative place sometimes and maybe I needed a little break. But that "break" lasted only for one day, lol.

lonelyfairy said:
I'm not sure... This forum can be a really negative place sometimes and maybe I needed a little break. But that "break" lasted only for one day, lol.

I know exactly what you mean. I've needed to take breaks from here too. I hope you're feeling better soon.

lonelyfairy said:

Yes that' right, or people spam the hell out the place with pointless posts. Sometimes the only good thing are my super-awesome jokes as far as I'm concerned. Haw haw haw.

Lol.

Don't tell me. Show me. Because the minute you want to say something like it's fact, and it turns out not to be, that makes you a liar. And I doubt you want to be a liar.

VanillaCreme said:
Don't tell me. Show me. Because the minute you want to say something like it's fact, and it turns out not to be, that makes you a liar. And I doubt you want to be a liar.

True for so many things.

If only we had the money/time/power to always do that. If only intentions were good enough. :(

Solivagant said:
lonelyfairy said:

I know exactly what you mean. I've needed to take breaks from here too. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Thank you. :)

9006 said:
lonelyfairy said:

Yes that' right, or people spam the hell out the place with pointless posts. Sometimes the only good thing are my super-awesome jokes as far as I'm concerned. Haw haw haw.

Lol.

Haha, lol... :p

Shadow Of Nothing said:
Vampires do not exist. Therefore, there is no right or wrong way to portray them. "Vampires don't sparkle!" Vampires don't burst into flames in the sunlight or drink blood, either - they don't do anything, because they don't exist. So if you're gonna invalidate one portrayal of them, invalidate all portrayals of them. I think reflecting sunlight in a way that resembles "sparkling" makes an infinite amount of more sense than having no reflection or magically bursting into flames. Yes, in THAT particular universe, they DO sparkle. In the Hellsing Ultimate universe, Dracula IS a freakin' undead army, LITERALLY. In the Buffyverse, their faces completely morph in less than a second and their souls can be removed from and inserted into their bodies by 17-year-old girls.

In the REAL WORLD, NONE of this honeysuckle is happening and it's ALL absurd, so what are we debating about?

how do you know they dont exist :p

I wonder what kind of dream I will have tonight. Not those mysterious one I hope or those filled will puzzle, I've been solving enough puzzle to last life time, for a change why not give me a dream about my dreams. Haven't seen those since I was a kid, I won't mind waking up with smile rather than waking up a ill favoured look and confused and clueless.

PenDragon said:
I wonder what kind of dream I will have tonight. Not those mysterious one I hope or those filled will puzzle, I've been solving enough puzzle to last life time, for a change why not give me a dream about my dreams. Haven't seen those since I was a kid, I won't mind waking up with smile rather than waking up a ill favoured look and confused and clueless.

****, I dont normally remember dreams, but I had one a couple of nights ago, my parrot escaped into the garden, and flew around before crashing into a fence and his beak snapped clean off...

suffice to say I woke up with a start and couldnt get back to sleep afterwards :club:

I'm glad I dont normally remember dreams haha

Latest posts

Back