What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
He's a lot better farther from me than when he was living under the same roof. It's crazy, isn't it?

Nope, not crazy at all. This is the reason why I haven't tried to contact mon frère at the moment. Brothers- can't live with them, and can't live with them. Can't not love them though.
Good luck, girls. Hopefully things will sort themselves out for all of us.

Triple Bogey said:
Just seen a ghost !

Where's the ghost, TB? O.O Don't keep him to yourself! Unless he's shy of course.

I'm not going to stress over this short essay. I'll do my best and read it aloud tomorrow in front of my classmates. Some of you on here have such nice writing skills. How I wish I had some of that...

9006 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Just seen a ghost !

Hope you managed to get a pic; post it in your thread. Lol

Didn't have my camera on me.

This is the story. A woman I know from years ago, the late 1980's. She played golf. We talked a bit, she used to wave at me. A decade later when I started work, I would see her from time to time in the shop. She would always talk, ask me how my golf game was.

Anyway early this year I was looking in the deaths in the local paper and I saw her name. It's quite a common name but I saw a few messages from the golf club she had moved to. The age was right as well, early 80's. So I was sad of course and I would think about her a bit. I told a few people at my golf club, people who knew her.

So today after the round, I went into the rangers hut to hand my score card in. The ranger was sat down, the guy who does the score card was stood up. He took the card from me. And stood next to the ranger was the woman who died. She was talking I believe. She didn't say anything to me or smile or anything. I walked out quite shocked. I went to the locker room and put all my gear away. I walked past the rangers hut again but didn't look in. I was a bit spooked.

Of course since the woman's death I haven't obviously seen her come into my shop. Which added to the illusion in my head she was actually dead. I got home and told my dad I saw a ghost and he laughed. I wrote about it on FB, some of the women on there really think I saw a ghost.

The answer is quite obvious. Anybody like to take a guess ?

Aisha said:
Triple Bogey said:
The answer is quite obvious. Anybody like to take a guess ?

She has a twin.

No I think there was 2 women from the golf club with exactly the same name and were roughly the same age. The one I didn't know died. The one I knew has been okay the last 6 months. She may have moved houses so she hasn't been using my work place. That's why I haven't seen her. It was spooky seeing her like that !

If she was dead she could play a round of golf for free. Who's going to try to make a ghost pay for anything?

A humongous truck has officially run over my head.

And I do not want to waste my time on sleep anymore.

Most people my age have no idea what healthy friendships are. I'm not against the notion of "letting kids be kids" (even though it's a ridiculous and invalid concept, but whatever, not getting into that), however, I shouldn't let the quality of my life and my mental health go downhill because someone else doesn't know any better. I know better. I'm not going to be a part of this dramatic, engulfing, draining "friendship" any more than I'm going to shoot up heroin on a daily basis. It's detrimental to me, I know it is, therefore it would be stupid to keep going.

Find someone else to fresia up your life and lose yourself with. I actually want to have a home, an income, zest for life, a rich personal identity, and all of my body parts intact by the time I'm 40. I'm not going to deliberately CREATE regrets. If I do, then it'll be by my own **** self with no one there to annoy me.

Hope my parents have brought be something awesome back from abroad...

my mother is going to kill me, one day I will just have a stroke or a heart attack and my suffering will be over - ok, I am being overdramatic, "put a dagger through your daughter's heart" kind of dramatic
How to stop getting so angry...? I know it's my own problem

Is that it? Am I done? Why's this downloading a gig of stuff? What was missing? I should be better prepared if I want a complete fresh install the next time. Every time I never think it's going to be such a pain in the butt cheek. But it is. Every time.

The one time I decide to treat a kindness as a kindness and accept an offer to talk, and I get a guy who tells me imposter syndrome means I don't belong in STEM, I should be doing creative work instead, and I probably fantasize about being dominated sexually and having power taken away from me.

And people wonder why I view random people with deep, unyielding suspicion, especially men.

Latest posts

Back