What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
I can never properly express the hopelessness on my loneliness. I need to stop investing emotionally into other people. It's been shown to not end up well. It's usually my own fault I guess for having those bouts of optimism. Reality doesn't care about optimism. Disposable man at your service! I doubt I'll ever be anything more to anyone, or to this world. Food for the worms at best.

you are precious, Kamya, and not just for your awesome signature picture

trueth said:
I'm really hoping I'll die in my sleep.

Don't say that trueth. I know things can seem bleak from where you stand, but that isn't how it is. You have so much to live for. Hold on dear boy. You'll be okay.

kamya said:
I can never properly express the hopelessness of my loneliness. I need to stop investing emotionally into other people. It's been shown to not end up well. It's usually my own fault I guess for having those bouts of optimism. Reality doesn't care about optimism. Disposable man at your service! I doubt I'll ever be anything more to anyone, or to this world. Food for the worms at best.

Dood. Lots of people care. I care. We aren't called reality though. Maybe we're worms?

If I deleted people from facebook who I dont really like, how many people would that be and how many friends would I have left.

Would I be bored of facebook without reading the daily pathetic dramas or would I feel more peaceful.

Aisha said:
Dood. Lots of people care. I care. We aren't called reality though. Maybe we're worms?

Many have said it. Not many really pass the test when the time comes to show it. Thank you though. You are a good friend.

I rest my case.

stork_error said:
If I deleted people from facebook who I dont really like, how many people would that be and how many friends would I have left.

Would I be bored of facebook without reading the daily pathetic dramas or would I feel more peaceful.

I've done it before and it feels liberating. I wasn't bored at all not seeing the posts I didn't want to see. I mean, instead of blaming Facebook and people for my misery, I actually have control over what I see of other people's lives - so why not, right?

fresia life. fresia humanity. fresia reality. My every cry out for help or understanding is laughed at. All the things that every other human being takes for granted, are the things that I have been denied since day one. And when I dust myself off to try and make an effort toward obtaining them I'm treated even worse. I can't win with you ******* sadists. Deliberate ignorance, heinous defamation, absolute persecution and genocidal intolerance are the four pillars upon which human society is founded. I had a heart of gold that has been ripped out and stomped on time and time again. It should be no surprise how ******* hateful and negative I am.

Why would you do something that dumb? It's almost as pointless as the thing you did just a couple of days...oh. Right. Now it makes sense.

people always complain that they need things, but then they are not up to any kind of work, zero, to have them

I can keep this up forever. But maybe once I know for sure there won't be any consequences at all, I'll proceed to go back to my old routine of acting remotely normal. For all I know fear and loathing has surpassed all remaining traces of respect, so nothing is going to happen. I'll have reached my peak and that's where I'll remain forever.

We walk around in almost total isolation, concentrating solely on ourselves and our problems, blissfully ignorant of the suffering that's going on all around us. We're not special. We're not unique. Everyone has something lingering underneath the surface.

We don't have the answers to our problems. We can choose to sit around worrying, complaining and feeling sorry for ourselves, or we can try and make a difference in the lives of others, help someone else solve their problems... and perhaps, one day, someone will do the same for us.

Latest posts

Back