What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
JenniferJones said:
Very grateful for food, a warm place to stay in, and my wonderful pup.

What breed of pup? And its name?

She's a mutt. Mostly Black Lab, with a bit of Pointer or Spaniel. She has white paws. Its adorable. Her name is Brandi. Do you have a pup?

I'm thinking how much I want to be with the girl I've been talking to lately. It's only been about a month since I met her, but wow I just like her so much. I was so miserable and depressed before meeting her that there were times where I wanted to die, and I also couldn't sleep very well at all. Now it's like there is no depression in me because she makes me so happy, and I've been able to sleep again lately as well. It's all because of her, there's no doubt about it. We talk so much lately, usually for several hours a day with a combination of text chat and video chat. There's only been one day since we've met where we didn't talk, and that was the day after we first talked on Skype.

I know it's only been a short time since we met, but each time we talk I like her more and more and I just want to be with her so much. I've met at least 20 people over the last 4 months, a lot of them being female, but no one has even come close to making me feel like she does. She's become a very special person to me, she means so much to me.

Monday morning rolled around quick, let's get going, got a list an arm long to get through.

All good things come to those who wait...

... that's my excuse for procrastinating.

So here I am back to isolation. It's even worse when you've had some company for a couple of days :(

I don't know what I am thinking today, my head feels like a washing machine. Why do some things have to be so grey and not more black and white.

Latest posts

Back