What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking on how relaxedI'm right now in my bed listening to a sad melody while studying for my bio exam in plant diversity. I have made huge progress today. Welcome November my favorite month of the year.

God its been like twelve cloudy days since I've seen the sun, and I'm getting sick and tired of doing my physical therapy. Just Bah humbug, when will it be spring again?

You suck out the joy from everyone and every place that you go to or have ever been. You're the black hole of cheerlessness. And then you blame everyone but yourself for the sheer unmitigated unhappiness that you make. The sooner that you leave this world the better. And I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when you reap your rewards in the next world, not for all the whiskey in Scotland, Ireland and Kentucky.

Wow. You are really that self-centered, and really have that much nasty jealousy, that you can't even be nice about something simple. That is unbelievable.

Volt said:
It continuesly blows my mind that there are people that want to talk to me. I don't mean that in a "but i'm terrible way" either, that's not what i'm saying. On top of it there's even a very small number of people actually willing to listen to the honeysuckle i have to say. It's like definite proof that there's at least something i'm doing right. Blows me away every time i think about it. Like now.

Of course, dude. Are you only getting the realisation now? :p

Serenia said:
Oh no....I am such a twonk.

Lol... twonk is such a funny word. It's the first time I'm seeing it. Sorry though, hope twonk doesn't mean anything too bad. :s

ladyforsaken said:
Volt said:
It continuesly blows my mind that there are people that want to talk to me. I don't mean that in a "but i'm terrible way" either, that's not what i'm saying. On top of it there's even a very small number of people actually willing to listen to the honeysuckle i have to say. It's like definite proof that there's at least something i'm doing right. Blows me away every time i think about it. Like now.

Serenia said:
Oh no....I am such a twonk.

Lol... twonk is such a funny word. It's the first time I'm seeing it. Sorry though, hope twonk doesn't mean anything too bad. :s
Lol .. I am not sure, ask user 130057 if I behaved like a twonk last night 🙈🙈x

ladyforsaken said:
Volt said:

No, i mean like, .. I'll explain it later! Lol.

I think teleporters need to be invented, and not actual real science teleporters which would essentially kill you and clone you, but star trek teleporters.
Female friend of mine whom Ive known for years and honestly had feelings for, for the duration, split with her partner a few months back. I know shes always had a thing for me due to a few "moments" we've had and things shes said, but we've never done anything cause shes always been unavailable.

I live in manchester she now lives in south london moved there just over a year ago, I get my birthday off work in a couple of weeks and the day after so I was suggesting I come down to see her, thinking a 2 hour train ride to london, easy enough, turns out she lives like a further 2 hours south of central london.

The distance doesnt bother me, get a bed and breakfast and stay the night as far as I'm concerned, but she thinks its too extreme.

Ofc I havent told her, specifically why I want to see her, dont think its a conversation that should be had via text/phone call.

super annoying.

zibafu said:
I think teleporters need to be invented, and not actual real science teleporters which would essentially kill you and clone you, but star trek teleporters.
Female friend of mine whom Ive known for years and honestly had feelings for, for the duration, split with her partner a few months back.  I know shes always had a thing for me due to a few "moments" we've had and things shes said, but we've never done anything cause shes always been unavailable.

I live in manchester she now lives in south london moved there just over a year ago, I get my birthday off work in a couple of weeks and the day after so I was suggesting I come down to see her, thinking a 2 hour train ride to london, easy enough, turns out she lives like a further 2 hours south of central london.  

The distance doesnt bother me, get a bed and breakfast and stay the night as far as I'm concerned, but she thinks its too extreme.

Ofc I havent told her, specifically why I want to see her, dont think its a conversation that should be had via text/phone call.

super annoying.

Oh she probably knows why you want to see her. 

Good luck either way!

Latest posts

Back