What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkSelene said:
Richard_39 said:
LOL Ah, no, didn't, how's it working for ya so far? ;-)

Not well! haha

Well, you're one of the sweet girls I know, I doubt you have that much trouble with male attention.
Although, you know, that probably isn't true right now if you're all sniffy, stuffy and coughing half a lung every 5 minutes ;-)

How dare you?! I'm still sexy blowing my nose! hahahaha

I'm much better now, actually. Thank you.

You know exactly how much hurt you have caused. Your end will only ever be people finally seeing your lies and allowing you to die from them.

A week ago I was wearing my winter coat, it's still sitting in a pile upstairs with my scarf, hat, and gloves. Today it is boiling hot already, as if to make up for spring starting so late. The weather sure has been wild lately.

I want to go to sleep, but I can't... I also want to move the hell out of this apartment...

I'm thinking I would like to roll my car down the nearest slipway or match in the tank, **** it! OS front brake almost caught fire as it was seriously binding- threw some water on it to cool it down with resulting clouds of steam which was probably very amusing to passing motorists....
At mot time earlier this year I was expecting the usual- maybe a new bulb or wiper....the mechanic said your rear axle is ****ed...cost about £900 to replace and fit...then a few weeks later starter motor expired...another 150 squids
Wont be buying another [Peugeot partner] or anything not from Japan or maybe germany

Man I need to get out and go for a bike ride but I just don't feel like doing anything. I'm just haunted by this **** lethargia and it sucks.

Latest posts

Back