What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to stop talking to you like you have any sense. I have hope almost every time, but I shouldn't. You either argue when people don't agree with every little, meaningless thing you say, or you don't understand even the simplest of things. And you don't mean anything to me. So I should stop. I'm better off when I don't put any effort into conversing with you.

Don’t need a “mentor” dude. Just want some friends so we can chill and not rage when we aren’t the best.

How am I going to get my take out dinner past the landlady's three bull mastiffs, who won't bite me but will jump on me and sit on me. 5ft only me.

Paraiyar said:
beautiful loser said:
Wayfarer said:
Time passes. Not much of anything else changes. Yes, it may seem that it does, but the substance stays the same. Shrug. I'm doing the best I can. Really can't do any better. And that's just how it is lol

The older I get, as time passes, seasons change, years change, my life has hardly changed, no matter how hard I try. I will say this, the past 8-9 months have been some of the best few months of my life (in a very long time) and I keep expecting something to hit the fan (someone on here says it won't, but I still say she's wrong...haha) but overall my life hasn't changed much, so I get where you are coming from, Wayfarer.

My life has changed a lot in the last 6 months but only because I've gone through this period of somewhat painful introspection that started last year and helped me to the see the changes I needed to make to stop shooting myself in the foot.

Well, I did try something new. I went to a psychologist... bought a "packet" of 1h appointments, now over lol can't expect more than that for a public psychologist, but at least it was cheaper than a private one. To be honest it didn't really help in any way. Shrug. But hey, at least I've tried it, and this would have been inconceivable for me even last year.

I've been stuck with my thesis for the past year and it doesn't look like I'll finish any time soon. Kinda funny that it happens now when it's the only thing left. The irony lol But it was also somehow expected.

What I'm hoping for, now, is to find a job. Hopefully earning some money of my own will allow me to do more things. Although, who am I kidding, I have no one at all to do things with. If that weren't enough, I don't get along with most people. Not that any of this is news.
Better keep laughing about it. I'll probably try some meetup or group, but I don't harbour much hope. I'm a realist and so far I haven't even managed to get along with people online... never mind in real life XD I'm just being stubborn, I suppose, and refusing to accept my life for what it is. But it's the only thing I have left lol

It just seems so unreal that despite all my efforts, and the fact my way of thinking has actually changed dramatically from years ago, in practice my life keeps being the same because everything I do keeps failing. The only thing I've got better at is to handle my emotions better and to avoid feeling down to dangerous levels like in the past. Sure, that should be something. I suppose I'll stop with the ranting. Good day to you all :)

Serenia said:
It is enjoyable to read a book that I need a dictionary to hand.

Just don't go swallowing it...

...it'll give you thesaurus throat you've ever had.  :D

Serenia said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:

:club: I sent you that joke  :p

what book is it? Now I'm curious :eek:

ladyforsaken said:
I think I deserve some me time, eh.

Hey lady, how's it going? Yeah, I'd say you certainly deserve it

Wayfarer said:
Serenia said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:

:club: I sent you that joke  :p

what book is it? Now I'm curious :eek:

It is only Agatha Cristie Nemesis.

Thinking that it's hard for me to find something to be into, when there's so much that just doesn't strike me at all. I was just looking online at people and the things they were into, the things they talk about, and most of it just made me feel that I didn't care about almost any of it. It's not that I'm saying I'm above it, it's more like saying I have no thoughts or opinions on it, and even if I did it wouldn't matter anyway since my inputs can't affect it, so I might as well not. And then there were also things that I don't necessarily dislike, but that I have no particular desire to do either.

What's worth getting interested in, what's worth doing, what's worth learning, talking, thinking about? I'd really like to know.

I’m really hungry, but I don’t want to get out bed. 😂 Also thanks to another forum member I want noodles on toast.

Latest posts

Back