What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbows said:
kamya said:
Rainbows said:
I don't know whether I love or hate the fact that most people here dislike me. I guess they don't really know who I am. I'm okay with people disliking me, in the end I'm not making efforts either (except on the chatroom). But sometimes it gets really tiring, especially during these days where I barely see anyone and turn here.

Who dese ppl?

not you <3 I know you love me

Thinking back I don't think I've ever disliked anyone I've come across.But that is possibly because I always try to see 
behind why people are the way they are.I've been accused of being a people pleaser but I think disliking someone is part of over thinking it is a very negative word and I do like to be positive as much as possible.I think it's all about being if you know what I mean.So for what it's worth I just think you're just another participant in this great forum the same as everyone else :)

If it's about the bathtub thread I wouldn't worry about it ...I found it quite comical(careful Joturbo) at the time  :D

I can't decide if my attitude is "what can I do anyways?" Or "fresia you, I'll show you what I can do!"

is sleep really the cousin of death? because i haven't gone to bed in more than a day and a half. im wide awake and have not missed any of my medication.

Richard_39 said:
Breaking some bones.
I hate this mood. I wish it was flowers and lollipops.

I wish it was flowers and lollipops for me too.

Hating this mood and feeling I'm in.

I am thinking what I can do today to make myself feel better today. Yesterday was a different story. I stayed in bed all day, hardly ate, just drank coffee and watched crap on the internet. I didnt shower or brush my teeth. I spoke to my Mother who told me to keep my chin up!

Life is difficult at the moment. I hate my job (but at least I have one...right?) I am desperate to sell my home and move somewhere else so I can downsize and take some time away from working just to get my head together. I am recovering from an abusive past  (my marriage) children who have addictions and who have turned their backs on me (despite good effort from me to help them) The only time I hear from my youngest is if she needs money to buy alcohol. I will never be a grandmother and after 12 years single, it makes me wonder if I will ever be in a loving relationship.

Recently a long standing Male friend who I have been very close to for the last 10 years revealed to me why he had never formally asked me out on a proper date. He said ' You are too old for me'...too old! he is 5 years younger than me....it was like being stabbed in the back! I didn't say anything, I just did what we all do when someone spurns us...I deleted and walked away, not much point saying anything else really!

When I am alone, I am in a safe bubble, albeit lonely and suffocating at times. Some days I find it hard to leave the house, shop for groceries or even look people in the eye. At work I wear a mask, complete my tasks, listen to the office banter of other peoples lives, their vacations, their families, the joy when another and another grandchild is born. I listen to the conversations and feel I cannot join in other than to smile fakely and try to be 'pleased' for people. None of them know what my life is like away from work. They don't know I am a practical recluse, scurrying home to lock my door and press my back against the wall and cry. It is so pathetic.

I called my doctor yesterday as it was such a low day for me. I was told that there were no appointments for over a week and that if I felt suicidal, I need to go to the emergency room.

I'm not going to the emergency room. I did that 3 years ago and felt like a 'specimin' a 'failed human' who was a source of bemusement to the one young doctor and psychiatrist who saw me. When you are of a certain age, you become unimportant to the medical profession. If you are a baby or a child or a young person, you are seen as 'worth saving' when you are in your 50's you are seen as hopeless, told to join a group or get more exercise...hard to do when you don't want to leave the house! I attended talking therapy and whilst it helped for a while, it did not erase my problems...I still have the same ones to this day!

So those are my thoughts! I need to go buy milk and coffee because thats mostly what I do when I am in a funk...I drink coffee...and feel guilt, guilt for not being better, not being able to 'get a grip' and guilt for just breathing the good air...it is truly pathetic!

Why not a female James Bond?Maybe idk Janice or Julie why another macho geezer I'd pay to see it.

Joturbo said:
Why not a female James Bond?Maybe idk  Janice or Julie why another macho geezer I'd pay to see it.

Cause then the macho geezers would appear as Bond...boys.

Rodent said:
Joturbo said:
Why not a female James Bond?Maybe idk  Janice or Julie why another macho geezer I'd pay to see it.

Yea Rodent lol why not.....villains entrenched under Macys......seven seaters.....black of course..oops sorry ...nerf guns designed by Keira Nightly as Q....oversized gold explosive Dior lipsticks :p ....Dyson hairdryer that fires darts(have I been banned yet) if I drift into sexist/male chauvinist route please let me know...what's not to like ..think I'm wasted in my job ;).Idk bisexual Bond then just think it's time for a change.I think I'm in trouble now :club:

TheRealCallie said:
Is Facebook getting more annoying or is my tolerance just at an end?

It is, but I've adopted a policy of simply considering it something to be laughed at.  Works for me.

Joturbo said:
Rodent said:
Joturbo said:

Yea Rodent lol why not.....villains entrenched under Macys......seven seaters.....black of course..oops sorry ...nerf guns designed by Keira Nightly as Q....oversized gold explosive Dior lipsticks :p ....Dyson hairdryer that fires darts(have I been banned yet) if I drift into sexist/male chauvinist route please let me know...what's not to like ..think I'm wasted in my job ;).Idk bisexual Bond then just think it's time for a change.I think I'm in trouble now :club:

To be serious for a moment...why not come up with a new spy instead of messing with an existing franchise to cater to people's newfound desire for equal representation?

Rodent said:
Joturbo said:
Rodent said:
Joturbo said:

To be serious for a moment...why not come up with a new spy instead of messing with an existing franchise to cater to people's newfound desire for equal representation?

Why not a spin-off ... Miss MoneyPenny comes to mind.

kaetic said:
Rodent said:
Joturbo said:
Rodent said:
Joturbo said:

There would be a literary basis for it at least.

Rodent said:
kaetic said:
Rodent said:
Joturbo said:
Rodent said:

There would be a literary basis for it at least.

Wow I know where your going with this...absolutely stupendous :D 

Miss Moneycallie.....humour me please my creative juices are running riot

Knackered seven seater full of kids(hers and sleepover mates...blonde..... white tux(bought with two jobs)....storms (shimmies into) Macy's backstory she's up from New Jersey heard there's a sale on for school socks.....bun fight ensues all the posh Gucci and cabana sales assistants really villains sorted with flying lipsticks and nerf guns .She heards kids around like a mother duck with ducklings round the perfume counters....all traumatised baddies end up in back room getting a pep talk...No one gets hurt like Bugsy Malone kids film......Just need a sponsor......love it man I 'd pay to see it ;)

Latest posts

Back