What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess my lazy ass is off to goggle then. 😋
And yes, I most definitely didn’t miss the point. 
🛡 🤴🏻 🛡 
You were loud and clear! 😁

TheSkaFish said:
MissBehave said:
Guess my lazy ass is off to goggle then. 😋
And yes, I most definitely didn’t miss the point. 
🛡 🤴🏻 🛡 
You were loud and clear! 😁

mod edit *offensive remarks removed*

I don’t take offense, hardly ever so I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t mind your opinions on anything.
So we are both good. 😁

MissBehave said:
I don’t take offense, hardly ever so I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t mind your opinions on anything.
So we are both good. 😁

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Still waiting on a response from you, tough guy.  I love how you act like you're so superior, yet you actually took the time to do this petty bullshit.  You actually felt compelled to go through all my threads, just to one-star them all, because they were mine.  Just wow.  I guess starting honeysuckle with people, and then backing down from challenges is kinda your thing  :p  Along with being a creep.

STOP RIGHT NOW! Ska, this is not what this thread is for and you know full well that the remarks you made are COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE here. Regardless of what you think or how you feel about another member does NOT excuse the remarks you have made. Expect a lengthy ban, this is going TOO far. This is not the type of behaviour allowed on the forum. It is despicable. Personally I am disgusted by your behaviour, if you see someone doing something then REPORT it, DO NOT take to the forum to grossly insult another member the way you have. This goes for everyone, you know better and know it is not allowed.

To be fair, the person being discussed has stirred up a lot of negativity and I know of at least one person who left the forum for a while because of them.

It still doesn't excuse the behaviour and remarks that were made. This thread is not meant for attacking, bashing, name calling or insulting other members of the forum, it goes against the terms and conduct of the forum, period.

End of discussion.

So sleepy. I just woke up from a bad dream. 
Wish my teddy would come to life at midnight to keep me company. 🧸

I'm thinking should I get Chinese or prep a salad. Hmm Chinese is winning roll on opening time.

ardour said:
…common, what better way to appeal to the ladies than dump on other low status men?

Also, Rainbows gets to feel safe now ;)

I'm barely here, how should I feel unsafe? lol. I don't care, seriously. 

On another note. I re-introduced an allergen today and I'm still alive. Woohoo.

TheRealCallie said:
All these good, quality forum members are leaving.  Such a shame, something needs to be done.

The way I have seen people being spoken to on here for letting their feelings known from just lurking over the past month or two (Which is the whole purpose of the forum). I dont dam well blame them!!

Whats wrong with my Interference channel model?.  
Is it the way i am adding up the signals or is it something else?

My head hurts. :(

My chest is cold. Like wind blowing through me. I feel empty. Imagination is vivid. The specter is next to me. I can almost see.

Latest posts

Back