What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unix said:
Will we see a dick coloring tread here? Getting curious of which kind of ducks do you like

What kind if ducks? Hmm.. let’s seeeeeee. 🤔
I do prefer the Pekin Duck. 😋

MissBehave said:
Unix said:
Will we see a dick coloring tread here? Getting curious of which kind of ducks do you like

LOL, making fun of a typo with a typo. That made me laugh. Sods law, as they say! :D

nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
Unix said:

LOL, making fun of a typo with a typo. That made me laugh. Sods law, as they say!  :D

Uh oh. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was strongly considering taking the creds for being such a super funny girl but.. 
I just suck at saying anything without a typo. 😂
**** it! 😂
You are making me stumble Unix 😬

MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
Unix said:

LOL, making fun of a typo with a typo. That made me laugh. Sods law, as they say!  :D

Uh oh. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was strongly considering taking the creds for being such a super funny girl but.. 
**** it! 😂

My last phone autocorrected fajitas to vaginas on a regular basis. And also chicken to children. Awkward times happened when I texted my kid to tell her we were having chicken fajitas for dinner. At least your typos aren't trying to get you arrested

nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
Unix said:

Uh oh. 🤦🏻‍♀️
**** it! 😂

My last phone autocorrected fajitas to vaginas on a regular basis. And also chicken to children. Awkward times happened when I texted my kid to tell her we were having chicken fajitas for dinner. At least your typos aren't trying to get you arrested

That sounds... delicious? 😁

MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:

Uh oh. 🤦🏻‍♀️
**** it! 😂

LOL, not the children's ones. That's just wrong and will definitely get you on a watch list

nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:

Uh oh. 🤦🏻‍♀️
**** it! 😂

LOL, not the children's ones. That's just wrong and will definitely get you on a watch list

Mmmmm.. Chicken Fajitas 🤤

giphy.gif

Don't know what to do with myself today.
Wish I had a driver's licence. As well as a Harley.
Then I'd know exactly what to do.

Oh, it's Father's Day. That ridiculous commercial holiday built up by companies to make you spend some money you wouldn't have 30 years ago when no one cared about it except to wish their fathers well, which should happen everyday regardless. Forgot until my mom reminded me this morning.
I guess this is a Tie company's favorite day of the year.

Bit later in the day now and funny enough, I'm thinking about a very old love story...this was maybe 98 or 99, pre-9/11 when you didn't need a passport to go to the USA. I have the ticket somewhere, but...what feels like a lifetime ago, I met a young woman on a bus stop in Cleveland, going to Chicago, that I never forgot. Her name was Michelle. She used to do ads in magazines, things of the like. She was on her way to meet her father, in Louisiana or Tenessee, I don't remember. We had a story there, in Chicago. Were probably starting to have feelings for one another. It was almost like a movie. I was on my way to Idaho at the time.
Long story short, she asked me to go with her. I of course, said no. Because I wasn't an American and had no money to change the destination of my ticket. Probably was lucky too, because two weeks latter on the way back, I arranged to meet up with her again...which turned to heartbreak as she had met this young, rich doctor in the intervene. My 18 year old self was devastated. First ever real heartbreak, first girl I somehow, magically fell for while not really wanting to.
She headed back to Vermont, I went back to Montreal. Had her number at the time, called her once, but...she didn't want to talk to me, a relative of hers said. So,over time, maybe myself a life, or what passes for one, if anyone here knows my story lol.
But...I never forgot. I don't think I ever will. And when I'm sad, on the rare occasions I feel lonely and would crave some companionship...I think of her.
And what could have been.

fresia with the heads of their children like they done to me. then they will know what a life is that is not their own.

I had a shitty start to my day, but at least I got a bit done at home... Here's hoping tomorrow is better. ;)

Latest posts

Back