What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The importance of self-care, whether you're an ordinary Jo(e) in the street or a famous person in the spotlight.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Sometimes I'm truly amazed at just how things fall into place in life. Sometimes I'm surprised at how things fall apart one after another. I suppose that's just part and parcel of life, eh.

You are not wrong, LadyF. In the last few years I've had everything fall into place and going better than ever and then gradually fall apart until I am further back then I was... it's all just part of this fun game that we call life.

I know, right? I'm sorry you're going through that roller coaster too. :\

Funny you say it's part of this fun game we call life. There are times I just imagine there is a bigger human controlling our lives like how we play The Sims, and having a laugh at doing all these things to us. Cruel person. Well, I mean, who hasn't tried to drown a Sim in a pool with no way out or starve a Sim to death in a boxed up room with no doors? They did say karma is a *****. This is what I get. 😅

Oh honeysuckle! I've done that too! Is this my payback?!

I'm thinking my computer keys have all been reconnected to some other dimension, where the usual commands are rerouted through Twilight Zone.

I am drinking a consolatary cup of coffee while encouraging myself to live. And even try again.

Have they invented a "laptop punching pillow" yet?
:club:

The kid is at his military thing, went to the store and got what my dad wanted, mowed the lawn, now I'm sitting on my ass having some coffee before I start cleaning. Then it's off to get the kid from his military thing.
The other kid starts his summer job next week.

Need to make a store run before it gets too hot... gotta resupply with vino and maybe some hard cider, all I have right now is the blue agave tequila and rum on my bar, and that's NOT what I wanna drink in hot weather, yeah? Otherwise, I'm thinking it's a beautiful morning, wish it weren't gonna get so freakin' hot later, but this IS Arizona and it IS pushing summertime...

I have some honeybees which frequent my birdbath, and I'd swear upon a stack of old SkateBoarder Magazines that these bees use the birdbath as some sort of Club Med, taking dips in the pool and crawling out afterward to dry off. No lie, I'll look out my window and see some bee floundering in the water, but the little dude isn't actually floundering, he'll swim clear across the pool and crawl out to safety. 

It's kinda weird, but no worries... every so often, I actually find a dead bee in the pool, but I can't save 'em all. Some of 'em get gripped and then they drown, that's all it is. But the strong swimmers, I'd swear they deliberately jump into the water to cool off, and the way they casually cross the pool is something to see... if I see one wearing board shorts, I'll know my hypothesis is correct, lol. Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back