What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking some Scooby Doo snacks would be great right now. :)

iu

Wow, a way to break my dog biscuit habit.

Don't want cops knocking on the door, lol... no future in that.  ;)

Having a nice peaceful morning here, after getting pretty damned drunk yesterday. Gotta do dishes, put the trash bin out on the curb (trash day again, we have two pickups per week, which is nice in summer), and go food shopping. Enough to keep me busy for a while.   :cool:

Here's a shot of Tiger crashed out in me dear departed mum's old rocker, he really likes that chair! Goofy damned cat... I'm throwin' in another shot of cool clouds seen early yesterday evening. Cheers!!!   :rolleyes:

View attachment 8

View attachment 9

Attachments

• IMG_3523.JPG
    IMG_3523.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3525.JPG
    IMG_3525.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 6
Bad, judgmental thoughts about other people. I tend to wish that everyone figures out their life and finds equilibrium, but at the same time I want a lot of those people to stay as far away from me as possible. I guess it's not really a contradiction since you don't need to be friendly with everybody just to hope that no harm comes to them...even if I find certain personality types and quirks absolutely unbearable and part of me wishes I didn't even have to encounter them.

Quran Verse (57:27)

Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

If God have not prescribed monasticism for the Christians . I believe the same applies to Muslims too

Then , What is the point of going to the mosque or church for ?

To pray  , of course

But i guess god is not that strict about going to church or mosque , Lol

It's really hard to understand yourself, and also trying to learn new and difficult things at the same time.

And it only makes things worse when no one gets what you're doing, and thinks it's nothing.  ******* hell, it's frustrating.  I feel like I'm at my breaking point 10 times a day where I just want to scream and swear and punch things, and when I have the house to myself, I often do that minus the punching.  I vent out loud, I swear profusely, I get it all out for a moment's relief.  I say things I can't say when others are around.  I don't know if anyone can hear from the street, or from the neighbor's yards, but they'd probably think I was insane.  No one's said anything yet.  I don't care anyway.  If they have a problem, fresia 'em.  Not like they are doing anything for me so what do I care.  I hate my life.

laughing at some dope who tried to gaslight me by saying "you look very smart, dude". when he was just a stranger on the bus, and got "offended" when I told him to fresia off.

i'm happy to see Messi at PSG.

And

theablekingathelstan said:
laughing at some dope who tried to gaslight me by saying "you look very smart, dude". when he was just a stranger on the bus, and got "offended" when I told him to fresia off.

i'm happy to see Messi at PSG.

And

you keep using that word... I don't think it means what you think it means...

Latest posts

Back