What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borderline sucks. I wished I could be normal. I feel very lonely and abandoned due to my disease and dependency on what is called the fav person. Glad I can call the caretakers, I drove myself into another crises today.
I ask myself, are ppl, who don't have BPD, able to understand this feelings. The abscence of a fav person feels like the worst rejection ever and pulls me into self-doubts, fear and sadness and I need to fight self-harm and suicidal thoughts. When am I going to be kind of normal? I have only one choice, because I decided to not kill myself, means, to live with BPD and to face it. It's a ride with the devil.

How a high relative humidity can be a absolute dryness. If I don't stop I'll be lost in this absolute relativity. And if we take away a matter will we lose not only an absolute and realtive humidty but an absolute zero as well? Have somebody added smth to my water or it's because I don't sleep enough?

I'm trying to make oatmeal cookies again.....we shall see, we shall see.....
SUCCESS!!!!

13289136.jpg

Aren't forums also social media? Or do you mean like 90s BBS
How a high relative humidity can be a absolute dryness. If I don't stop I'll be lost in this absolute relativity. And if we take away a matter will we lose not only an absolute and realtive humidty but an absolute zero as well? Have somebody added smth to my water or it's because I don't sleep enough?

No, you don't make the best word salad. He does.

1a3mok.jpg

Latest posts

Back