What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Globe Trekker: Building England I (Before There Were Architects) and II (The Age of Architects)".

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
heroes season 1, just remembered how much I loved it

I did too. Too bad it didn't go on for much longer.

Are you two going to watch Heroes Reborn?

Omg I have Heroes Reborn recorded but I haven't started it yet. AHHH!

What i'm really watching is....nothing. Nothing at all. i'm to busy being morose to watch TV. Tons of shows i'm missing out on. Last man on Earth. Once Upon A Time. to name a few... =)

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:

I'm not sure actually. I wonder if it's any good. Perhaps I'll try an episode or two first and see what it's like. Sucks that most of the original cast aren't in it anymore. Are you watching it?

ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:

I'm not sure actually. I wonder if it's any good. Perhaps I'll try an episode or two first and see what it's like. Sucks that most of the original cast aren't in it anymore. Are you watching it?

Yeah, I'm watching it. I think enough of the cast is in it that it could be good.
I watched the original Heroes, so I kind of HAVE to watch this one. Just the way I am. It's not horrible, but we'll see where it goes.

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:

Yeah, I'm watching it. I think enough of the cast is in it that it could be good.
I watched the original Heroes, so I kind of HAVE to watch this one. Just the way I am. It's not horrible, but we'll see where it goes.

Maybe I'll wait till you watch it for a bit more before asking you how it is.

I was watching The Big Bang Theory, have been rewatching it on and off from the first season and now I'm just starting on season 4.

ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:

Maybe I'll wait till you watch it for a bit more before asking you how it is.

I was watching The Big Bang Theory, have been rewatching it on and off from the first season and now I'm just starting on season 4.

OMG really?? I absolutely need to watch that (Heroes Reborn) then!
And what? the original staff isn't there anymore? :/

A repeat episode of SVU. I don't know why I even watch it; I always feel like I need a shower afterwards.

Latest posts

Back