What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wayfarer said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
Are you two going to watch Heroes Reborn?

I'm not sure actually. I wonder if it's any good. Perhaps I'll try an episode or two first and see what it's like. Sucks that most of the original cast aren't in it anymore. Are you watching it?

Yeah, I'm watching it. I think enough of the cast is in it that it could be good.
I watched the original Heroes, so I kind of HAVE to watch this one. Just the way I am. It's not horrible, but we'll see where it goes.

Maybe I'll wait till you watch it for a bit more before asking you how it is.

I was watching The Big Bang Theory, have been rewatching it on and off from the first season and now I'm just starting on season 4.

OMG really?? I absolutely need to watch that (Heroes Reborn) then!
And what? the original staff isn't there anymore? :/

You could go ahead and watch it, then tell us how you find it. I .. am leaning towards not watching it now.

I'm watching my life, even though is short compare to others. I can say today that I am proud of me (the good and the bad).:)

The Walking Dead.

All I saw this morning when I logged into Facebook was people complaining about spoilers because they haven't watched it yet. lol Well, people, that's what you get for not watching it when it's on. Whether you can watch it then or not isn't the issue, if something big happens, everyone will be talking about it.

Serenia said:

It's like you and LadyF are part of some worldwide conspiracy to cause me distress. More PTSD kicking in.

Serenia said:
1122 said:
Serenia said:

It's like you and LadyF are part of some worldwide conspiracy to cause me distress. More PTSD kicking in.

Hmmm....

Does it sound like I'm pissed off? I'm not, but it strikes me that this could be one of those 'Why don't you use emoticons or emoji, Cavey?' moments.

It was just amusing to me, because it reminded me of a recent conversation I had with LadyF.

Latest posts

Back