What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
I'm not watching anything right this moment, but earlier tonight I was watching episodes of The Twilight Zone. It was the original black and white series.

I used to love watching those with my dad when I was growing up. Ah, happy memories.

Cavey said:
TheSkaFish said:
I'm not watching anything right this moment, but earlier tonight I was watching episodes of The Twilight Zone. It was the original black and white series.

I used to love watching those with my dad when I was growing up. Ah, happy memories.

Yeah, me too actually. I also watched them with my Dad growing up. They were on really late after Star Trek: The Next Generation, and the original Star Trek, which we also watched. I look back on those Saturday nights with fondness :)

TheSkaFish said:
Cavey said:
TheSkaFish said:

Yeah, me too actually. I also watched them with my Dad growing up. They were on really late after Star Trek: The Next Generation, and the original Star Trek, which we also watched. I look back on those Saturday nights with fondness :)

That's funny because my dad used to get me to watch Star Trek with him too - original series rather than TNG. I don't have such fond memories of that... I hated the programme.

(A million Trekkies just took an intake of breath)

I suppose the fact that I'm looking back on it now means I got more out of the experience than I realised. ;)

It's probably dangerous posting this here, but this is what I am watching:

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back