What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe John Malkovich is in this. Well I can, just that I think he's awesome.
[video=youtube]

It's been a while since I watched vids showcasing firearms, but I subscribed to this channel long ago and it's usually interesting to see things in action in a no-nonsense manner with a bit of trivia inbetween...and it motivates me to join a gun club someday. Even if I'm never gonna have access to this fancy arsenal in my country.
[video=youtube]

"Sunday Morning", the Christmas special. Getting all the Christmas shows I recorded watched before the end of the year.

The Australian Open Tennis: Women's Semi-Finals.

People walking past the window of the coffee shop.

Solivagant said:
"The X-Files: Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster".

Did you like it? There's a divide between long-time fans and people just discovering the show. The long-time fans love it, while the newbies hated the humor.
Personally I think each installment of the miniseries has been solid, if not rising to the ranks of classic X-Files episodes.

reynard_muldrake said:
Did you like it? There's a divide between long-time fans and people just discovering the show. The long-time fans love it, while the newbies hated the humor.
Personally I think each installment of the miniseries has been solid, if not rising to the ranks of classic X-Files episodes.

I loved it. I'm more a newbie than a long-time fan, so I guess I'm an exception. I thought it was hilarious!

Latest posts

Back