What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:
TheRealCallie said:
Sharknado....I have no idea why. Sigh

Geekiness?

No, I let my kid watch it because he won't shut up about it. lol
I knew it would be horribly stupid. :p

Now I'm watching Sharknado 2. lol

Meaning Geekier. It's okay TRmC, embrace that which draws you.

I started watching Davinci's Demons. I'm not sure about it yet. You take one of the most interesting periods in human history, filled with interesting characters and events and you feel the need to make honeysuckle up? And Da Vinci, the only way he could seem more of an arrogant prick is if he were played by Tom Cruise. Then there's the sex and nudity. I'm not at all prudish about such things but it's irritating when it seems to be included just for titillation or the idea that showing someones limp dick somehow makes the show edgy and interesting. It might grow on me.

Lishniy Chelovek said:
I started watching Davinci's Demons. I'm not sure about it yet. You take one of the most interesting periods in human history, filled with interesting characters and events and you feel the need to make honeysuckle up? And Da Vinci, the only way he could seem more of an arrogant prick is if he were played by Tom Cruise. Then there's the sex and nudity. I'm not at all prudish about such things but it's irritating when it seems to be included just for titillation or the idea that showing someones limp dick somehow makes the show edgy and interesting. It might grow on me.

I tried that series on more than one occasion but I just couldn't stick with it. Just something about it. Hope you have better luck

Almost midnight,

I polished off the Men in Black trilogy, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Dredd and now i'm looking for another movie...

Wow. Unbelievable.
13.gif

[video=dailymotion]

Latest posts

Back