What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steven Universe...I dunno, I'm in an animated-series mood again for the first time in ages.

Please watch it if you can. It's a new 2015 document about sweatshops. Very eye-opening...

[video=youtube]

"POV: Tea Time".

Quotes from the episode:

"It's logical that some difficulties will arise, but it's nicer to think that everything can be solved."

"Take me back to that age when to live was to dream."

"Don't live out of yellowing pictures."

"As my grandmother always said, 'Each one does whatever they want with their ass.'"

"...If you ask me what I have learned from making this film, I could tell you that it's the meaning of friendship; and I think that friends are not necessarily the people who are like you, but those that have been with you, and shared important experience beyond any difference; and you come to value that in time. The other thing that I observed was that in old age friendship is valued as in adolescence, and your friends become the center of your life again. The kids aren't around, neither is your partner, so you meet up with the people who are going through the same things. But to have these friends at that age, you must have cultivated them all of your life."
- Maite Alberdi on the making of her film, "Tea Time" (POV: "Behind the Lens")

Shoa and Undergang (the Downfall) - when everything fails, films about the Holocaust always make me feel a bit happier about my life

Wtf is that high pitched squeaking sound, seriously!

Latest posts

Back