What are your favorite REALLY BAD movies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
Blood Sucking Freaks.. a very old video nasty produced on a tatty-shoeless-lostthestring budget..

with the most twisted scence i have ever witnessed.

I was wondering if that one was worth watching if you went into it already aware that it is a bad movie.

That sure sounds like it.

Jack Frost- The horror one with the killer snowman, not the family comedy version, which I've never seen. The Comedy/Horror is generally something I can't stand, but this movie is so absurdly over the top I that can't help myself from being amused by it every single time.

I also have a soft spot in my cold, tiny, black heart for the early 90s "classic" Men At Work.

most old, terribly dubbed fung fu movies with drawn out marketplace fight scenes.
anything with steven segal in it is jaw droppingly bad, but i am an addict.

TheWickedOne said:
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. It's truly a wonder to behold.

That title alone made me laugh.

suckaG said:
most old, terribly dubbed fung fu movies with drawn out marketplace fight scenes.
anything with steven segal in it is jaw droppingly bad, but i am an addict.

Look into "My Father is Hero" starring Jet Li. The subbed version is translated horribly, to the point that characters speaking perfect english aren't even translated to english right.

One bad movie that always pops into my mind is Iron Eagle. There's a line in there where the kid gets his dad in trouble, so the dad swears he'll never take his kid up in a plane again. And the kid goes, "Oh, come on dad." Dad responds, "Don't come on me, dad!" So wrong on so many levels.

Alone in the dark ;the movie of course! Rumor has it, that after 5 days the producers, actors and stage hands gathered around and went: fresia this honeysuckle! Let's get high! XD

Some lousy movies like that one are actually entertaining to watch. You can laugh your ass off the horrid production values and very dreadful acting

For me Die Hard and the hurt locker are the two movies of such kind for me which i found very good.

Recently I had seen Pirahna 3D and it was the worst movie that i had ever seen in 3d Version.

Latest posts

Back