What are your secret talents?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revengineer

Reaction score
I once had a teacher in high school who could draw giant circles perfectly on a chalkboard, with a single stroke.

Our class was pretty sure he was God's cousin.

I'm a computer super wizard. Bill Gates often consults with me on the latest technology. Just kidding. Just read the "Technical Support" section for my posts. You'll get the joke.

Seriously, I can kick 2 heavy bags at once. Aren't I special?:D:p

I can repel women. I'm also sometimes apparently invisible around them.

As for talents that I actually like having, I can juggle.

Given enough time, i scare everyone off that has been close to me. Everyone.

I can quote dialogue from movies that I've seen and video games that I've played especially Metal Gear Solid (practically word for word) if that can be considered a talent. Some people would just find it annoying. I used to be good at making food back in the day, but I haven't really made anything for a long time so I wouldn't really have a clue and I'd be rusty.

I can masterbait with my left hand as good as my right.

I win.

ladyforsaken said:
Rosebolt said:

You're not scaring me... or him. ;)

I have a talent to somehow make people believe that my previous talent is somehow turned off with them.

This will sounds strange, but if I am speeding, I will hear a siren go off in my head and know to slow down before seeing the cops - this applies to other things which is close to natural precognitive skills.

Remaining calm during life and death situations - I should have died; or at least, been severally injured many times over - but, I think it is more of ... oh well and accept it - so, i guess my ability to accept things in extremely high pressure situations - or, I literally have someone/something watching over me.

Bones said:
This will sounds strange, but if I am speeding, I will hear a siren go off in my head and know to slow down before seeing the cops - this applies to other things which is close to natural precognitive skills.

Remaining calm during life and death situations - I should have died; or at least, been severally injured many times over - but, I think it is more of ... oh well and accept it - so, i guess my ability to accept things in extremely high pressure situations - or, I literally have someone/something watching over me.
Someone.

I know a trick I learned from a movie I watched a long time ago. You put your arms behind your head and then pull your cheeks. Seems like is not a big deal but it's pretty funny for those who are seeing it. I also fold t shits in 2 seconds.

EveWasFramed said:
:cool: I have a talent for doing things that make ZERO sense.

Haha.. I thought this was me. My secret talent is to never make sense. Wait.. actually it's not really a secret anymore.

Rosebolt said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rosebolt said:

You're not scaring me... or him. ;)

I have a talent to somehow make people believe that my previous talent is somehow turned off with them.

Another secret talent of mine that I sometimes hide well is to get confused easily.

Latest posts

Back