What did you dream last night?

• Thread starter daughter of the moon
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward W said:
One thing I have noticed is that very often my dreams are set in older homes I lived in as a child, not usually where I live now.

The same thing happens to me.

daughter of the moon said:
A fluffy white kitten covered in blood - my blood... :-/

I dreamed of a very precious cat friend of mine who died Thanksgiving a couple years back. She strolls up to and gives me the look of pure love and adoration she used to always give me and my heart melts. Her body is badly damaged, in the dream I think she has been ran over by a car. She is gruesomely damaged. I beg people to help me ease her suffering. I am frenzied and I cannot help her, no one will help me help her. This dream recurs. I cried in bed for an hour and have been sporadically breaking out in tears since. I miss her so much.

Someone tied me to the mast of a boat and left me there, in the middle of the water. A storm came and the boat capsized. I was able to free my feet, but not my hands, before I drowned.

I had a dream I was at sea with this person.. and we were reaching shore or something and we were supposed to get on shore. But this person who was with me decided to go out to sea again... but then suddenly sharks started appearing and I kept screaming for him/her to stop and come back cos I saw sharks but he/she was not believing me and still went on.... and I saw the sharks get to him/her right in front of me. :(

Next thing I know I was in this shelter area... with lots of roaches and I was getting creeped out. My mother was there, and so I asked her to take the roaches away for me... she did but more kept coming. I don't like roaches. :s

I dreamed somebody was trying to break into my house. It's a common dream I have, and sometimes the locks are broken or the door is broken or It's simply just not locked.

The last dream I had must have been.... interesting. I say that because the only things I could remember when I woke up were.... a kid wearing a lampshade on his head, Scully from The X-Files, and the song Intergalactic by The Beastie Boys. All completely unrelated things. I have no idea what was going on.

Someone special in a place that means a lot to me....wish I could remember more detail about it, I'm thankful for the couple of images I do have though.

My mother and I were driving, and we hit a cow. Fortunately, the cow and us were okay. The car...Not so much

I dreamed of having kitten and taking care of it. It was just size of a little bug. o.o

I dreamt I was married to Ashton Kutcher (???? weird never had a crush on him or watched him lately). But we were staying in a haunted house with other couples maybe a hotel and the whole dream turned into some kind of action movie.

Yes I know I am strange :D

Latest posts

Back