What did you want to be when you were a kid?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alternatively a cop, or a convict. for some reason jail really appealed to me as being an awesome place. I also considered becoming a viking at some point.

I don't remember. I kind of recall wanting to be a scientist, or an astronaut. Then for a while I wanted to be a lawyer. Then an airline pilot, then an air traffic controller.

Now here I am, an unemployed firefighter/EMT, vying with 100+ other idiots for one job position, considering the Navy or a job as a corporate drone with my friend's attractive company :p

A gangster like the Kray twins :D

the+krays.jpg

I wonted to be a zoo keeper lol
When i got to 15 i did 2 weeks work experience at a dog canal and then decided that shuffling honeysuckle was not for me XD

everything under the sun, from sports star to rock guitarist to fireman to astronaut to comic book artist to video game designer

I had it all planned out and everything

i dont even remember. i think as a real young kid i wanted to be a firefighter. now that i think about it, ninja sounds cooler.

I wanted to be a judge, simply because they make a lot of money. Then I wanted to be a psychiatrist, because I enjoy psychology and grew up watching too much Frasier.
Now i'm majoring in accounting, seems like a practical career with decent income.

At first an astronaut - I remember some of the moon landings and it was a big deal, plus I figured I could eventually go to the Planet of the Apes after doing a few tours flying Eagles on Moon Base Alpha.

Then I wanted to be The Six Million Dollar Man, though I only got as close as 5 figures after my motorcycle accident and while recovering from that in the 80's I discovered computers - figured it was way better than manual labor.

Latest posts

Back