What Do You Hate About The World?(Seriously)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate women that said that men are the more superficial of the sexes, whereas in fact women are the most superficial

han1991 said:
i hate women that said that men are the more superficial of the sexes, whereas in fact women are the most superficial

Perhaps you shouldn't be too quick to generalize about an entire gender. Thanks.

To answer the OP: I hate that things have to boil down to an Us vs. Them dynamic, whether it's believers vs. non-believers, nationalism, political ideologies, men vs. women, anything.

I think it's rooted in a basic fear of anything that is different or unknown. People who are different, ie, speak a different language from yours, or people who march to the beat of their own drum instead of following trends, or people who believe something other than what you believe, are not the Enemy; they are just different.

We are here because of differences in our genetic code as we evolved. Differences and variety are things to be celebrated, not feared.

I truly believe that if we got rid of this mindset rooted in fear and distrust of anything outside the norm, that things would be much better.

What do I hate more than anything?

I hate the fact that this world is full of people all around me who will never realize what they've missed until it's gone.

What have they missed?

True love, true understanding, the spirituality of our condition.

I hate the fact that I want to be "known" more than anything else.

But I feel like no one knows me or cares enough to invest the tiny amount of effort it would take to see me.

Disney movies. They conditioned me to feel like Prince Charming will save me and now all I can do to survive is find more men to assist me in things I know I'm perfectly capable of doing on my own. But if I do them myself...I'm seen as "manly" or a "*****" for not accepting help from them.

I guess I'd have to say I hate war the most. It just seems so stupid that we're still stuck in this cave-man tribal mindset, fighting each other over territory and cultural differences. It seems like such a pointless waste, and I don't get why we can't just live and let live.

I hate the news and the news papers aswell..To me they are all just a group of small kids that tells honeysuckle to promote them self and keep you in fear so the system knows were they got you :(

I also hate politics that talks bullshit for they own jobs sake

Sexist assbags.
Homophobic pieces of honeysuckle.
Transphobic pissants.
Racist jerkwads.

I'm afraid to speak in case anyone here hates my vernacular. I hate it when people try to score points in life by deriding people who've done nothing to harm them.

People who are hateful, vicious, vindictive, and just generally horrible human beings.

1.) Tarantados who keep mocking people for showing interest in anything other than what they are interested in.
2.) Uncertainty about politicians. (Like "who's the corrupt one? who's the good one?")
3.) People who keep heeding to the demands of those who blatantly hurt them.
4.) Racists, Religious Hardliners, Atheistic Theist-bashers, Homophobes, so-called "Moral Guardians" and people who discriminate based on one's looks.
5.) Wife and child abusers
6.) Pedophiles
7.) Hypocrites (ESPECIALLY those with a "Holier-than-thou" attitude.)
8.) Rats and snitches.
9.) Teachers who do NOTHING to make a bully stop.
10.) Rapists.

I could go on and on....

Latest posts

Back