What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when I'm witty in a funny way. I don't plan it..it just happens. And it's pretty darn cool when it does! :-D

I love that I'm a homemaker...everything about it gives me satisfaction, taking care of our home, cooking our meals, doing the housework etc...I love that my cooking skills are getting really good too. I made a killer mac and cheese last night!

I never ever bow to other's opinions - it looks that I do that, because I always look for the middle ground, but I have to be personally convinced of that, and that is MY choice. Independent thinking :)

ladyforsaken said:
johnny196775 said:
im scared im a troll because im so darn negative

and i can make some insensitive jokes.

You're not a troll, johnny. *hugs*

not a troll at ALL, and now you have to put something that you like :)

Having a fighting spirit when I really want to do something
The fact when I say I'm going travelling and do it people are amazed that I can get up and just go for it.
I like my figure I could be more lean and stronger though.
I like that I sometimes have the ability to make people laugh a lot whether it's one person or a group of friends.

I'm a **** good alcoholic. Does that count?
It's been a lot of years since I've been drank under the table.

The fact that I can make my friends laugh so easily, I live for that feeling, like I did something worth a ****.

...also my body (so shallow)

I saw a poster in high school that says "True character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking".

I try to live by that - I suppose that's a good thing?

My rather unique musical taste. It's like having orgasms, I really have doubts that I'm an alien or something... I'm not normal :\

1000lifetimes said:
I saw a poster in high school that says "True character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking".

I try to live by that - I suppose that's a good thing?

I think one's life doesn't rely on anyone's opinion or beliefs. I believe you should live by your own manners, of course there is always a paradox to follow but that is all. The rest is all you.
If you feel being an integral person is the right way to live life, so be it :)
Don't always rely on someone else's sayings or guidance. There will be a time when you will have to take decisions on your own.
Been there, done that :cool:

I like that I'm kind, or at least I try to be. Maybe sometimes I forget, but it's something I try to hold on to. I like that I'm friendly, even though society/pop culture says that isn't the "cool" way to be.

I like that I am unashamed of who I am, I am honest & straightforward.

I try to live & conduct myself in a way that best holds true to my beliefs, I may make mistakes as I go along, I'm willing to accept my faults & learn life's lessons, continually seeking refinement.

Latest posts

Back