What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been asked this question a few times, in social settings and in interviews. Honestly, I really don't know. There isn't a single thing that comes up to my mind when I am asked this question. I'm average in pretty much every way possible and I have no outstanding qualities that I am proud of.

Further, any "good" quality that I possess, I always find a way to turn it into a "bad" quality. For example, I know that people have referred to me as nice and polite, but it's just because I suck at communicating with people. I let people have their way and I don't make a fuss about it, hence people see me as nice and polite.

Physically: I think I have nice eyes and I love my hair. I'm still working on getting my body back in shape but I think I have an okay arse haha.

Non-physically: I think I am a nice, caring person. And I have a good sense of humour.

5 years ago, I would have said that I like nothing, so I also like that I have managed to improve my self-esteem and confidence. It's quite an achievement for me.

I am actually quite a nice person. I like that. And I am gay, and I like that. For years I didn't, but now I do.

sothatwasmylife said:
What's hawt..😗..It isn't some sort of niche sexual orientation or prefferance is it? 😓

lol have you been reading (into) my posts much?

I just meant 'hot' ...y'know...um, like smokin' :D

Modest see:p

the only thing i like about me, body-wise is my eyes
Other than that, i like the fact that I can love strongly and selflessly give myself to someone, and sacrifice my own sanity for them. Some people call it pathetic, I like it and wouldnt mind someone doing it for me :3

I am a good writer, I'm very articulate, warm, hospitable, friendly, social (when I have to be,) a good listener, and a logical thinker.

Eyes, teeth, lips and hair.

I like my humour, how much love I have for others, dependable, occassionally I have my intelligent moments, I don't take no guff and how I'm becoming more mentally stronger everyday.

There may be other things, but that's enough horn tooting for one day!

My dimples.

I am creative, laid back, disciplined, and an easy person to get along with. There's probably some more, but I can't think right now.

My name. At first I hated it but then I found a really cool anagram for it.

Latest posts

Back