What do you look for in a girl?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenInside

Reaction score
My question is to ALL male members, what do you look for in a girl apart from her appearance/beauty?

The two most important things to me besides how they look...

1) intelligence

2) compassion

Then political views, social views, etc

oh and it's important they aren't whores

That was a bit uncalled for Loser#1.

To answer the question, a sense of humour, personality, and common interests.

I'm partial to the girl next door type looks-wise.

Sexy is in between the ears. :)

Non-smoker/drug user.

Sophia and Sci-Fi

That may sound a little tacky but it's important to me. Too much PC in the world tday.

Personally, I think whores are great. Oh, and someone who doesn't mind sleeping in the kitchen.

They are great when you aren't dating them. Why would a guy knowingly date a "whore". None of us knowingly do that. We may sleep w the whore, but rarely does a guy date, and fall in love w that girl.

So girls.. Don't be that girl.

Someone who is fun, witty, funny, supportive and am ok with who I am.

Someone who stands by me (no matter how stupid whatever I just did was); someone who is a little bit goofy or funny; any woman that is both of those things is already miles ahead of most other women.

Lol... either humorous answers or generic answers.
First, I'll give my generic answers, then go on to the good ones.

Passion for something larger than themselves. There are many things that fall into this category including art, science, engineering, and politics.
Intelligence in SOME category, hopefully the one they have a passion for.
Some level of internal honesty. Sometimes it can be difficult to say things to people, but at least be honest to yourself.

NOW... some less generic stuff:

A woman not content to be a home-maker. (builds off the passion importance, but this is more specific) I don't want a girl who is passionate about something, but willing to throw it aside for me.
Somebody kinky XD
Good with the internet. I'd probably die of frustration if a girl couldn't use a computer and/or had issues with the internet.

A_T_Swordsman said:
Lol... either humorous answers or generic answers.
First, I'll give my generic answers, then go on to the good ones.

What's wrong with generic answers if they're true? The more specific you make an answer to this kind of question, the more you limit yourself.

And, where are you meeting these women who are so bad with computers that you use that as a litmus test for dateability?

She must have a vagina, this is a deal breaker for me. If she has a penis I will not be happy at all.

Other than that, fresia if I know. I wish I had some sort of idea of what kind of girl I wanted, my brain would be in less of a mess right now.

theraab said:
What's wrong with generic answers if they're true? The more specific you make an answer to this kind of question, the more you limit yourself.
True, true. I just laugh cause generic answers are generic and therefore don't tell us anything we don't already know.

And, where are you meeting these women who are so bad with computers that you use that as a litmus test for dateability?
Wait.. wait... you lost me at meeting women.

I'm not saying it's hard to achieve this particular ability, merely that I do have a limit on it. This sets me apart from other people who wouldn't mind someone bad with technology. I don't have to have applied it for it still to be important to me.

Limlim said:
She must have a vagina, this is a deal breaker for me. If she has a penis I will not be happy at all.
See... this isn't THAT much of a deal breaker to me. If she looks pretty enough, I probably wouldn't care as much. *shrugs*

yeah I suppose if you kinda were like "nah its not really a dude with a boob job, but a magical futa girl" then you could squint and pretend otherwise. :D

oh come on now..
you guy's are drifting towards an entirely different topic here

if we look at other things in life, the people that find success pretty much always start with a plan.
know what they want and do the steps necessary to see it through.
you can't just feel that all you want is ANY girl or even someone close to it, you won't find your path.
you could say; i want a girl that's like me. or someone who would like a guy like me, then you have a starting point.
because then you can think about where to find someone like you. if you were a female version of yourself where would you be?
how would someone find you? what would be the right way to approach you or things to say?
what ever the scenario is, the first and most important step is knowing what you want.

Limlim said:
yeah I suppose if you kinda were like "nah its not really a dude with a boob job, but a magical futa girl" then you could squint and pretend otherwise. :D

Limlim. I lub yew.

Latest posts

Back