WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maidahl

Reaction score
I'm a girl. I look and dress and act like a girl. I flirt like a girl. I play video games and I am a girl. Why do guys say I am a ******* dude?

They say it like it's a good thing? They say I flirt like a dude because i want what I can have. Any other girls are like dudes?

Dude, I'm not a dude. OKay, dudes?

fresia hahaah I am not a MAN OR A DUDE> IM FREAKING HOT AND HAVE ROCKIN GIRLY BODY AND I AM NOT A DUDE. YO DUDES? IS THIS A COMPLIMENT? Or the reason why I am a lonely little girl stumbling in the darkness of this cold cold universe. @LonelyinBC person: You funny. Let's get creepy and PM each other. I have nothing to do till 7:00

Perhaps it could be that you go around telling people that you're a man. Your profile here says you are a 52 year old man. Could that just MAYBE be it? HMMMM

maidahl said:
fresia hahaah I am not a MAN OR A DUDE> IM FREAKING HOT AND HAVE ROCKIN GIRLY BODY AND I AM NOT A DUDE. YO DUDES? IS THIS A COMPLIMENT? Or the reason why I am a lonely little girl stumbling in the darkness of this cold cold universe. @LonelyinBC person: You funny. Let's get creepy and PM each other. I have nothing to do till 7:00

K man, whatever you say. Can't help you with creepy bro, you'll have to find someone else for fun n' games

maidahl said:
They say I flirt like a dude because i want what I (sic)can't(/sic) have. Any other girls are like dudes?

I'm confused by this. Not to be rude, but does this mean that they believe you flirt like a male because you want a female?

So you like video games, and I'm guessing guys online, even though you are a girl, and say to them, "I Am A Girl", they call you a man/guy/dude?

It probably means that they like you. Plenty of nerds/gamers would literally kill to have a gaming girlfriend. Maybe it's a passive way of saying 'you're cool' and 'I like you'.

Or, like Callie said, it could be because your profile says you are a 52 year old male, and your male friends online are unsurprisingly believing it because there are no girls on the internet.

Maybe. I'm hipster dood. Wtf is that? I don't mind. Just what the fresia is that? Oh and how goes being lonely? I got banned from writersbeat.com GO sign on! It's a cool site.

Oh and I only like doods, dood.

I'ma girl. And hey Callie. sorry it sucks that I'm ******* hot. I;m lonely though. I know. I have some flaws.

Where do you sleep?

I'd post an intelligent reply but then again this is not one of those threads.

So, pics or it didn't happen.

maidahl said:
Maybe. I'm hipster dood. Wtf is that? I don't mind. Just what the fresia is that? Oh and how goes being lonely? I got banned from writersbeat.com GO sign on! It's a cool site.

Oh and I only like doods, dood.

I'ma girl. And hey Callie. sorry it sucks that I'm ******* hot. I;m lonely though. I know. I have some flaws.

Where do you sleep?

Promoting another forum? Cute.

Quite honestly, I don't really give a fresia what you look like. Looks ain't everything. Quite a few people here are, most likely, hotter than you are. What the fresia does that have to do with being lonely?

Sexually harassing me again? I ain't a "dood," so back the fresia off that honeysuckle, dude

Is this a troll? I am without a doubt hotter than you, dude.

No one actually cares about your looks, you seem like a vain and futile little brat. Nothing new in there, next!

WHAT IS A DOOD WHEN IM A GIRL> YES IM AN OBVIOUS TROLL WITH A ******* SHARED ACCOUNT

OKay okay. So I'm only a shared account on this thread. Just once. Don't ban me? I'm just trying to find out what I have to do to get banned. Jw

Luvya!

okay so i'm only a shared account on this thread in the history of all of forumland. jw, what do I have to do exactly to get banned? Luvya!

maidahl said:
OKay okay. So I'm only a shared account on this thread. Just once. Don't ban me? I'm just trying to find out what I have to do to get banned. Jw

Luvya!

okay so i'm only a shared account on this thread in the history of all of forumland. jw, what do I have to do exactly to get banned? Luvya!

I'm scared

Latest posts

Back