What drives you crazy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How one part of the US government is raising interest rates to stop the spending of money while the other part continually spends it. You can't stop inflation until you stop spending massive amounts of money. So, I suspect interest rates will go quite high. Biden is already planning on payouts to low income people to help fight inflation?!?!?! Say what? Spending increases inflation. It has to be on purpose. The democrats are purposily trying to kill the economy.

They keep adjusting what is considered normal because people as a society continue to gain more and more weight.

And people keep gaining weight because we don't adequately educate people about health and nutrition - I only had one half-year course on it in high school. And also because as most people fall behind economically, they can only afford cheaper food, which tends to be unhealthier.
AND the workaholic culture doesn't leave enough time for fitness. Even back in school we had gym class every day. It's hard to do that when you either work 80 hours a week in an intense corporate job, or because you have to work 80 hours at two or three crappy minimum wage jobs to survive. It's the hyper-individualism again.

We need to get out of the MAGAverse social Darwinist hyper-individualist egotist survival of the fittest ******* world, tax the rich, get back to a concept of doing things for the common good while still leaving enough room for individual achievement, and get out of supply side aka "trickle down" economics and we need to do it ASAP. The whole **** thing was a scam in the first place.

That's another thing that drives me crazy. These brainwashed people act like before Reaganomics/supply side/"trickle down", we were a communist country, and no one was rich back then, that people only got rich after/because of Reaganomics. It's totally silly. I don't see why we can't go back to how it was before. There were rich people back then, maybe not stupid rich, but still rich. If you did a harder/more complicated/more stressful/riskier job, you still got more. If they're so afraid of losing that, they don't need to worry, it will still be like that. It's just that it doesn't have to be total misery for everyone else either.

Let the people that want to try to be rich, go for it if they want.
But it would be nice if they just let the rest of us be middle-class and live at least functional, normal lives in peace.

Last edited:
4/4 @ 120 BPM with ABA/Chorus-Verse-Chorus Format within 2:00 - 5:00 minutes per song.

It's okay if I'm passively listening, but if I'm actively listening, it makes my eye twitch. 😫
Because it's been done to death. And yes, I know why it's been done to death, I get it, all of it, from the marketing to the rhythmic synchronicity to our biology, but still, after a while I start to feel like the Pachelbel Rant guy:

My 600 lb Life. I fail to see how at a 1/3 of that definitely at half that weight one doesn't recognize there is a BIG ******* problem.
I think most of them do see there is a problem. They are just the type that can't/won't stop. It's their comfort, their reason for living, so to speak.

Also, are any of those shows coming back? I heard the insurance company doesn't want to cover Dr Now anymore because too many people sue him or something. I like Dr Now. He's an ass. Those people need an ass.

I think most of them do see there is a problem. They are just the type that can't/won't stop. It's their comfort, their reason for living, so to speak.

Also, are any of those shows coming back? I heard the insurance company doesn't want to cover Dr Now anymore because too many people sue him or something. I like Dr Now. He's an ass. Those people need an ass.
Yeah sometimes they are in relationships with insecure feeders too

Sue him? That sounds about right. I don't watch the show or any other reality show simply because I just don't get it. My son watches it for some reason.
I agree, they need someone to not give into their food wants or make them get it themselves. This is what some people don't like about me. I say what I think. There is no way I would sit by and let my son or anyone I care about get that far gone with anything. I used to use sex to cope with things, once I saw that I was no longer in control of the situation I quit. Returning to the point, its not just the weight issue its the whole reality tv thing.

Sue him? That sounds about right. I don't watch the show or any other reality show simply because I just don't get it. My son watches it for some reason.
I agree, they need someone to not give into their food wants or make them get it themselves. This is what some people don't like about me. I say what I think. There is no way I would sit by and let my son or anyone I care about get that far gone with anything. I used to use sex to cope with things, once I saw that I was no longer in control of the situation I quit. Returning to the point, its not just the weight issue its the whole reality tv thing.
I watch them. I think it's more of a "hey, this is what could happen if you aren't in control" type of thing, if that makes sense. I also love to see the people who actually get their honeysuckle together and do what they need to do, which doesn't happen all that much, sadly. Also, I really dislike Lola (the therapist) She seems condescending and fake to me. lol

I watch them. I think it's more of a "hey, this is what could happen if you aren't in control" type of thing, if that makes sense. I also love to see the people who actually get their honeysuckle together and do what they need to do, which doesn't happen all that much, sadly. Also, I really dislike Lola (the therapist) She seems condescending and fake to me. lol
Yeah, it is educational in a sense. This is what not to do in case you didn't already know. That's the thing I watched it, a ******* marathon of the honeysuckle, and maybe 1 lady succeeded in her goals. Now when I see my son watching it I'm like get off your ass and do something productive. This is the problem people have with me. I don't have sympathy or feel bad for people especially this kind of honeysuckle.

Physically abusive relationships, thats another that blows my mind. My sister's high school boyfriend beat the honeysuckle out of her for years. The first time I saw it happen my middle sister jumped in to help and he then beat the honeysuckle out of her. Kicked her in the face with cowboy boots, knocked her out, broken nose, 2 black eyes and a messed up face for a month. What happened next, the stupid twit went back to him time and time again. Why? Love. She and anyone else who goes back to that are allowing feelings and emotions to control them. To this day, she uses that as an excuse for **** near everything. Everyone gets mad at me because I tell her she's playing the victim. All I'm saying is too many people shirk personal responsibility and blame someone/thing for their problems.

Physically abusive relationships, thats another that blows my mind. My sister's high school boyfriend beat the honeysuckle out of her for years. The first time I saw it happen my middle sister jumped in to help and he then beat the honeysuckle out of her. Kicked her in the face with cowboy boots, knocked her out, broken nose, 2 black eyes and a messed up face for a month. What happened next, the stupid twit went back to him time and time again. Why? Love. She and anyone else who goes back to that are allowing feelings and emotions to control them. To this day, she uses that as an excuse for **** near everything. Everyone gets mad at me because I tell her she's playing the victim. All I'm saying is too many people shirk personal responsibility and blame someone/thing for their problems.
Yes, partly. But abuse can rewire the mind. People can be convinced they have no choice but to stay and be taken care of. It might be a stretch to equate it to the Helsinki syndrome, but the abuser can have a power over someone that is hard to break.

I knew a girl in the same situation. "Yes he beats me but I deserved it." Or "He feels bad after and is nice to me."

The only way to break it is to take them far away from the abuser and give it a lot of time.

When people say Hercules when referring to the Greek mythology. It's Heracles. If you want to say Hercules, it's the Roman version you are talking about. Zeus named the demi-god son he had outside his marriage after his wife Hera to try to appease her. It's Heracles. Greek = Heracles. Roman = Hercules.

Yes, partly. But abuse can rewire the mind. People can be convinced they have no choice but to stay and be taken care of. It might be a stretch to equate it to the Helsinki syndrome, but the abuser can have a power over someone that is hard to break.

I knew a girl in the same situation. "Yes he beats me but I deserved it." Or "He feels bad after and is nice to me."

The only way to break it is to take them far away from the abuser and give it a lot of time.
Yes and no. Yes they should stay away from the abuser after the first time...it has to be their choice to save themselves from anymore abuse. As far as rewiring the brain, I get that and completely agree because I believe this to be true for me. I had some heinous honeysuckle happen to me as a kid but because of it I have never been a victim of anything.

Latest posts

Back