What food/drink are you craving right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotsman said:
GraceBlossom said:
Steak now!

Sorry 'bout that!! Oh it was good though. Tender. That's not helping, is it? :)

Ah you are soo bad! I cheated and went next door to the Chinese Takeaway and settled for Chicken and Cashew Nuts with Fried Rice :p Still want steak though lol!

GraceBlossom said:
Scotsman said:
GraceBlossom said:
Steak now!

Sorry 'bout that!! Oh it was good though. Tender. That's not helping, is it? :)

Ah you are soo bad! I cheated and went next door to the Chinese Takeaway and settled for Chicken and Cashew Nuts with Fried Rice :p Still want steak though lol!

Okay, we're even. I want Chinese now. Haha. Well played

I'm craving salad...

I officially resign my membership to the troglodyte society and hand in my club :(

Im craving a really big chicken and bacon baguette with lashings of mayo... gonna get one soon :D

GraceBlossom said:
Noooo....make sure you get mushy peas as well!! Enjoy :D

I was so hungry that I forgot to take a photo before I started eating haha. I got mushy peas with it. Not bad at all! I'm visiting England right now, and it was my first time at the chippy!

robberrt said:
GraceBlossom said:
Noooo....make sure you get mushy peas as well!! Enjoy :D

I was so hungry that I forgot to take a photo before I started eating haha. I got mushy peas with it. Not bad at all! I'm visiting England right now, and it was my first time at the chippy!

Haha...cool... you will have to try a battered sausage!

ladyforsaken said:
Now I'm craving for some fish and chips. English fish and chips.

haha....these threads are terrible for starting cravings aren't they lol!

I could just eat some, sitting on a harbour wall as the sunsets :)

MMM Rainbow Trout, cooked over coals wrapped in a Burdock leaf. With some Jerusalem artichokes(ground apples) that were buried beneath the fire and baked underground.

I knew reading this was a bad idea... Now I'm hungry... Craving a chocolate croissant... No wait a chocolate anything

Latest posts

Back