What is that movie?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This being non other than: Joe Dirt - Heads up...Boeing bombs 12 oclock high :p

movie2sz9.jpg

"You have no idea what war is like"

The Fifth Element

killbill3.jpg

"As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your ******* head. Just like this ****** here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the ******* time!"

ooo its one of the 'Back to the Future' films aint it??

Question is which.. im not sure my memory goes back that far... been a while since i saw them.

I'm going to guess... Back to the Future 1? lol..

Movie.jpg

(Translation from.. Portuguese?) "If you run away they get you, and if you stay they get you, too. It's been that way ever since I was a kid."

Sorry for the foreign film, but it's actually been seen by a lot of people I know. Great movie, if you haven't seen it.

whew now this was a tough one, but it helps when you work in the Film & Media dept at a university :p

i do believe the film is City of God.... and although i havent seen it I will make sure i do :) thanks for the recommendation.

movie2uw2.jpg

''Our mission is to find missing soldiers... don't forget that''

Ive given up, if no further objections I submit
18465382.jpg

"Soul mates. It's extremely rare. Sort of like twin souls in tuned to each other, even in death."

Afraid i don't know this one so this is for someone else.... my last one was ... R-Point. (A South-Korean Horror / War Film) Set in the later days of the Vietnam war.

What Dreams May Come

If I happen to be right, can someone else post the next movie?

16250__roxbury_l.jpg

"Wait a minute, did you just grab my ass?"
"No."
"Do you want to?"
"No... should I?"

Army of darkness

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

follow the white rabbit

matrix3.jpg

the bourne Idenity, those movies are sweet!

cloverfield_screenshot_1.jpg

It's like a nightmare! It's like a nightmare!

059Clover1_468x260.jpg

Like Superman?
Yeah! Wait... you know who Superman is?
Wait, you know Superman? I think I'm feeling something here... Are you aware of Garfield?

Latest posts

Back