What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nibbler said:
throwing a large piece (size soap) of sodium to the toilet

HOLY CRAP !! Did it destroy the can man ??

Yes, not only the can but the sink and almost every tiles in the bathroom.
The bathroom was pretty much destroyed
I got a well deserved scolding :p

nibbler said:
nibbler said:
throwing a large piece (size soap) of sodium to the toilet

HOLY CRAP !! Did it destroy the can man ??

Yes, not only the can but the sink and almost every tiles in the bathroom.
The bathroom was pretty much destroyed
I got a well deserved scolding :p

Man a block of sodium like that isn't cheap either, shoot I don't even know if you could find one that size anymore. I would love to have some Na to play with, but all I can get is Li.

I remember when I was a kid my dad and I played around with rocketry, and used candy fuel. We had a couple of incident's with shall we say guidance systems.... Couple of them chased us down the street !!

One time I accidentally lit my own hair on fire. Burned off a patch in front, where my hairline used to be. The period of several days after that was when I first shaved my head on a regular basis. That was also how I met the woman who stole my cherry, so it wasn't completely stupid. :cool:

Living the life I'm currently living- it feels empty, pointless, and unfulfilling. What's the point of all this if I just feel bitterness and resentment?[/font]

WildernessWildChild said:
Living the life I'm currently living- it feels empty, pointless, and unfulfilling. What's the point of all this if I just feel bitterness and resentment?[/font]

The point WWC is that you are doing it for your kid, and when you look at her now and in years to come you will completely know that it was worth it. And kudos to you for doing it.

jaguarundi said:

The point WWC is that you are doing it for your kid, and when you look at her now and in years to come you will completely know that it was worth it. And kudos to you for doing it.

Thanks for that jag, you're absolutely right....guess I was over-tired and a bit put out by a comment that'd been made. Dealing with the negativity that Kids Mom cloaks herself in can be kind of overwhelming at times. I know that my reward is a healthy, happy, and secure daughter, sometimes I just want something for myself.

jaguarundi said:

Thanks for that jag, you're absolutely right....guess I was over-tired and a bit put out by a comment that'd been made. Dealing with the negativity that Kids Mom cloaks herself in can be kind of overwhelming at times. I know that my reward is a healthy, happy, and secure daughter, sometimes I just want something for myself.

Well you aren't wrong to want something for yourself, an I reckon anyone as bloody cheeky as you will undoubtedly get it in the end.. The rear end hahaha😹

jaguarundi said:
Well you aren't wrong to want something for yourself, an I reckon anyone as bloody cheeky as you will undoubtedly get it in the end.. The rear end hahaha😹

I love it when you talk naughty jag;)

jaguarundi said:

If I talked dirty, would you come and clean my oven ?

jaguarundi said:
jaguarundi said:

Absolutely, let me get dressed first....
0u1c.jpg

jaguarundi said:
jaguarundi said:

0u1c.jpg

What about the cap? Sorry but you have to wear the cap to get the job. And let me call you ... Hmm I think... Winnie... or possibly Mabel?

jaguarundi said:
jaguarundi said:
jaguarundi said:

0u1c.jpg

What about the cap? Sorry but you have to wear the cap to get the job. And let me call you ... Hmm I think... Winnie... or possibly Mabel?

Oops, my bad....
fow6.jpg

....and you can call me anything you want;)

jaguarundi said:
jaguarundi said:

0u1c.jpg

Oops, my bad....
fow6.jpg

....and you can call me anything you want;)

... as long as I call you in time for supper...

love the cap, I think you should wear it for work. :p:p

Latest posts

Back